Thread: About the New V. recipes.

Red face About the New V. recipes.

i am eager to know! plz tell me !thank you very much!

now i am 34 and i just start my V. version and i just learned the Meringue Roses. While i am waiting for the number of the letters to be done to learn the V. cookies, i realize that i can never reach level 35 or 47 to finish these 5 recipes.

So, my question is: can i keep these recipes both learned and not learned after the V version is finish? thank you very much again!

BTW,can anyone tell me how often that frank comes.... it seems that i have to wait at least an hour for him...

You get Frank ever one hour?? I've only seen him three times in the last two days! And I check very regularly

Actually sorry, every 3 hours.... Usually 3 hours, some of my chinese friends take almost a whole day...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFrogsFarm View Post
    You get Frank ever one hour?? I've only seen him three times in the last two days! And I check very regularly
    Actually sorry, every 3 hours.... Usually 3 hours, some of my chinese friends take almost a whole day...

New Resident
    Frank does not visit often it will take me forever to gather the number of valentines needed

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis19891102 View Post
    i am eager to know! plz tell me !thank you very much!

now i am 34 and i just start my V. version and i just learned the Meringue Roses. While i am waiting for the number of the letters to be done to learn the V. cookies, i realize that i can never reach level 35 or 47 to finish these 5 recipes.

So, my question is: can i keep these recipes both learned and not learned after the V version is finish? thank you very much again!
    See current threads:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....es-Frank-visit

Most players are seeing him every 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    It's getting closer to Valentine's Day, so Frank is starting to get frantic with delivering his Valentine Cards. You may notice he'll leave you more than one on occasion if he is in a rush to get to his next stop.

As long as you're able to collect the necessary Valentine Cards in time, you will be able to unlock the recipes at a later time. You just won't be able to use them for any of the Goals. Hope that clarifies it for you!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1052528
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request