Thread: Royal Regret: Tavern talk not recorded

Rhino Keeper

Royal Regret: Tavern talk not recorded

I'have spoken to the Prince already twice (collected money from the Tavern), but I can't complete the Royal Regret goal. The window still says 0/1

I am having the same problem. Checked the tavern 4 times now and nothing. When I try to go straight from the quest, it takes me to the market ask if it doesn't recognize that I already have a tavern.

Rhino Keeper
    Perhaps we will have to buy and build a new one..:

Also having the same problem!

(Edit: I figured out from another thread that you have to have a level 1 tavern. If you've upgraded it, it doesn't seem to work! I put mine in storage and bought a new one, and it worked!)
    Last edited by suenosdejmi; 02-05-15 at 02:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, with the new level one tavern it worked.

I put mine in storage pulled it right back out and had to rebuild it‼️Now it's Lv 1 and it was a 3‼️ I'm getting upset I don't have the Wheel to craft in Tink either‼️ I hard closed n deleted nothings working

Banned
    This issue has been fixed. Level 2 and Level 3 Taverns will now provide credit for this Goal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamascoobi View Post
    I put mine in storage pulled it right back out and had to rebuild it‼️Now it's Lv 1 and it was a 3‼️ I'm getting upset I don't have the Wheel to craft in Tink either‼️ I hard closed n deleted nothings working
    I didn't experience any issues with storing my Level 3 Tavern and re-placing it into my Town. Did you pull it directly from the Market? If you're still having problems, contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can take a look at your account.