Page 76 of 117 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Nobody has the free wedding alicorn anymore. That's our point. It was stolen from us by team lava. I bet they are all sitting back and laughing at us because we can't do anything! The more I think about it the more outraged I become!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. Even after the changes we've made, the items will still drop if you still need them to get the Wedding Alicorn. However, once you complete "Horsin' Around" and have the Wedding Alicorn, you won't need these items anymore so they won't drop from the Wedding Carriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    To recap - and I'll pop this into the second post:

If you are still doing the goal Horsin' Around, the parts will drop - ie, Alicorn Mane Brush, Alicorn Shoe Polish and Alicorn Horn Polish.

If you have COMPLETED the goal Horsin' Around, the parts will NOT drop. It will continue to drop coins only.
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    I am at carriage conundrum stage since I am waiting to gather faeries murmur. My carriage is only dropping 500 coins. When I placed it yesterday it dropped just two times mane brush and that's it. It is only dropping coins since then. I will need all those polishes and brushes.
    PikaSquirrel, I'm at that same stage. I was able to complete the carriage by the 7th Supermarket Trade and am just waiting for the rest of the Faerie Murmur to send Thurston, and my carriage has only dropped coins. Is it a RARE drop that other items will fall as well, otherwise something is wrong as every single collection has been coins only for me.

Farm Supplier
    Like many, am disappointed. Have played and paid for awhile. I appreciate the reminder that this is just a game, one that perhaps I have allowed too much time to. I have thoroughly enjoyed fashioning a queendom, thank you, but also appreciate the gentle nudge to step away from the virtual more often. Have placed wedding carriage appropriately.
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	18268

Fashion Designer
    I also do not accept the pro forma "apology". Mistakes happen, yes. But to punish others for your mistake? No, that is just wrong.

I will be placing a single white flower, in memory of my wedding Ali's mate, so brutally stolen in the night. The wedding was annulled; the carriage waiting for a buyer on ****. The Knights have no interest in adventures. The Queendom is in deep mourning.

Unfortunately, I have a somewhat large gem balance, so saying I won't buy any feels pointless. App reviews, however, can be made at any time by those who have played the game. I am a very unhappy ruler, who definitely does NOT play for free - or now perhaps I should say, did not. And please don't tell me I didn't lose any money. I used real money and bought many gems, to finish the quests as fast as I could, so that I could enjoy the wedding carriage and matched pair of lovely Wedding Alicorns for the week leading up to Valentine's Day.
    Last edited by CottageRose; 02-10-15 at 09:07 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Wow! Is anyone at TL looking at Most Recent reviews in the App Store? I thought I was unhappy, but some of them make me look calm.

Rhino Keeper
    D
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    I also do not accept the pro forma "apology". Mistakes happen, yes. But to punish others for your mistake? No, that is just wrong.

I will be placing a single white flower, in memory of my wedding Ali's mate, so brutally stolen in the night. The wedding was annulled; the carriage waiting for a buyer on ****. The Knights have no interest in adventures. The Queendom is in deep mourning.

Unfortunately, I have a somewhat large gem balance, so saying I won't buy any feels pointless. App reviews, however, can be made at any time by those who have played the game. I am a vey unhappy ruler, who definitely does NOT play for free - or now perhaps I should say, did not.
    Completely eloquent and well said.....I mirror the sentiment.

Personally, I was gonna put the carriage up in the Bay Area free section of craigslist.....but I doubt anyone would want it w/o both Alicorns.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post

Unfortunately, I have a somewhat large gem balance, so saying I won't buy any feels pointless. App reviews, however, can be made at any time by those who have played the game. I am a very unhappy ruler, who definitely does NOT play for free - or now perhaps I should say, did not.
    Hey neighbor. You listed yours too???

Last edited by oliverrr11; 02-10-15 at 09:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Y
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post

Errrmmaaagggaaawwdddd!
    Your seller fees at **** will be atrocious!

Does that 1.2 include an Ali? ...is shipping included?
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post

If no one makes an offer on mine in a day or two, I will just have it hauled off to the dump. Too much pain and sorrow to ever let it see the light of day again.

Sabina cries every time she looks out the window at the single white flower marking the wrenching loss, and Thurston is completely without hope and unable to comfort her.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Y

Errrmmaaagggaaawwdddd!
    Your seller fees at **** will be atrocious!

Does that 1.2 include an Ali? ...is shipping included?
    Ali's are NOT included. I don't think **** allows explosive items to be sold on there, PLUS I no longer have one TO sell. Shipping is not free, but a very reasonable $2.50 US
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 02-10-15 at 09:54 PM.