Page 66 of 117 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Rhino Keeper
    I got bad taste in my mouth from the way the Wedding Alicorn was removed. This is the first time I have seen so clumsy correction. I have been playing this came for two years, and I have Love schack, and a few regular Alicorns (bought one, the others are crafted). The extra energy isn't the issue. It was a nice decor and would have loved to have a pair of them to align nicely with the cart wheels.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure the app store rating option is working I placed my vote of 1 star and went back a while after and it still had the same rating. Any one know if and how much of a delay there is in the voting selections placed? My carriage looked so nice with two alicorns pulling it, now it just looks stupid because you can't center the one Alicorn. I placed trees in front of it but I am thinking of deleting the carriage all together, very disappointed in this game and it's developers ethics.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by anissafashion View Post
    don't know if you noticed, but i seem to remember that the promise we could keep the free wedding alicorn was posted by kooky panda....
    No sorry, I did not post that. There were players that started a thread because they did not get the free one. When I checked on that, I found out that the free one was a glitch and it was removed from the market.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sorry guys,but the Wedding Alicorn is intended to be a goal reward only.
    It has been removed from the Market.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1049357
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure what marketing genius made the decision to steal back something they gave to us. I make mistakes all the time, they are called gem traps. How about fixing that? The customer service from TL is seriously lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    Not sure what marketing genius made the decision to steal back something they gave to us. I make mistakes all the time, they are called gem traps. How about fixing that? The customer service from TL is seriously lacking.
    Exactly! But then if you email TL about the gem trap, they just say sorry but you used your gems and we can't give them back. More like they won't. It's basically sorry but not really. Not enough to fix it. And now they take something they gave us because of a mistake on their part?? Wow.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No sorry, I did not post that. There were players that started a thread because they did not get the free one. When I checked on that, I found out that the free one was a glitch and it was removed from the
    It doesn't really matter who posted it, it was one of our wonderful moderators, which means a player just like the rest of us, it was not a promise from TL, it was just that players were wondering after getting a free alicorn, if they would get another one through the questline, and they did, which they then posted. That's how the info ended up there.
    I hope no one is blaming the mods, who do on amazing job helping the rest of us and who have no influence on TL's so called "business decisions".

That said, I once walked out of a store with a heavily discounted suitcase which apparently wasn't supposed to be on sale. I didn't have anyone come barging into my house and take back my suitcase in the middle of the night 4 DAYS LATER!

I know there are businesses that thrive on delivering bad service/products, because they're not looking for any repeat customers... Please don't go there TL. Castle Story could still have years of life left in it, and I would happily recommend it to everyone I know if it weren't for things like this and those gem traps.
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    OK, so we all know what's going on because we read the forums but what about the poor sap that plays a game on his/her phone, happened to go to the market last Thursday and sees/purchases Wedding Alicorn, places it in a special position in their kingdom (because it's such a cool thing it would certainly go in a place of honor), collect from it 3 or 4 times...and it's gone...WAIT, WHAT? And say they're not even level 40 so they don't know about Sabina & Thirsty getting hitched. I'm not saying that I will do anything other than play as I normally would but if I were in the dark about this "glitch" then I might would delete such an unreliable glitchy game. Just sayin'...

Executive Chef
    LOL. LOL.

I had been meaning to come on here and post that I got 50 energy from my Alicorn yesterday... and to thank TL for such an amazing gift to players. LOL. Yeah right. So much for ever giving TL the benefit of the doubt and thinking that they did something nice for us.

And of course, this goal isn't one you get until level 40 and I'm only level 20, so it will be months of playing before I'll get mine back! If I'm still even playing in that much time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Since yesterday around 12 PST, the wedding carriage stopped dropping items if you had completed the quest line. Are you on the cake part or past that? I'm guessing the carriage dropping the items after they were no longer needed was another glitch that they silently "fixed."
    I am nowhere near that, just collecting the faerie murmurs to send Thurston on longer exchange.

Rhino Keeper
    While appreciating the anger and disappointment that's been expressed in these posts, I can tell you now that nothing will be achieved by all our ranting and raving (apart from, perhaps, relieving some of our own feelings!). I've been playing CS for three years now, and have lost count of the occasions when PR/marketing has been abysmal. Leaving aside the gem traps, and random drops which are so random they never appear, we've previously had such fiascos such as when the barracks was first introduced - three different gem prices, completely random who was charged what, no explanation why. And remember the sweepstake? Countless non-USA players lost huge amounts of stocks given to a sweepstake only Americans could take part in. Again no explanation or redress.

My point is that TL will not change. The people who write on the forum are a tiny percentage of the total worldwide players, and we are unlikely to achieve much other than mutual support (and agreement about how poor the TL marketing approach is!!) If, like me, you love the game then keep playing, and accept that TL is the way it is. If you can't accept ithat, give up and find another game.