Page 65 of 117 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by senshin View Post
    As likely all of us have experienced upset over gem traps which Team Lava hadn't taken any steps to stop, it's not surprising that "customer service" is an entirely foreign concept to them.
    See the irony in that? We fall into the gem traps, and TL says "oh well". They make a mistake and we have to deal with the repercussions.

Farm Supplier
    I also am bitterly disappointed that TL saw fit to remove the alicon from our kingdoms without even advising that they were doing so. I don' t have the goals, not level 40 so was very happy to have an alicon as cannot raise 600 gems to buy one and although the max I got was 5 energy was still pleased to see it in my realm. TL say if we lose gems through our own mistakes then we have to accept this, shouldn' t they practice what they preach or are we all going to get back our lost gems, I don' t think so.
    Last edited by chaben7; 02-10-15 at 07:11 AM. Reason: grammar

Farm Supplier
    Well,I will NO longer put any money into any of TL's games again! I'll only play to get the "FREE" gems, or will TL also take those from us?? Shame on you TL, you have shown us what the defination of "GREED" is!

Farm Supplier
    The irony is I spend 10 minutes at a time playing the fame but I have spent over 30 minutes reading all the posts on the forum!

Farm Supplier
    w0w, 66 pages of bad vibes... All because someone, a fellow human being, made a mistake in a free game. It's a game. Free! Doesn't cost a cent to play. Could TL have handled it differently? Maybe. It was an accident. A glitch.
    Nothing to see here, move along. If this is the worst thing in your life, you are incredibly fortunate. Enjoy the game with all it's flaws, or don't play.

Just my .02

Ciao
    Thuakie Sword #22

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooooze View Post
    w0w, 66 pages of bad vibes... All because someone, a fellow human being, made a mistake in a free game. It's a game. Free! Doesn't cost a cent to play. Could TL have handled it differently? Maybe. It was an accident. A glitch.
    Nothing to see here, move along. If this is the worst thing in your life, you are incredibly fortunate. Enjoy the game with all it's flaws, or don't play.

Just my .02

Ciao
    you are totally missing the point.. now they steal our free wedding alicorn..
    but we have more free items in our game.. what will be next!

THEY made a mistake, we took advantage of it, so no more than fair to let us keep it.
    and if TL doesn't think that's fair to other players who missed out.. let them have it too for free.

in my second game (level21) i could buy it, but will not be able to get one for a long, long time, as many other players under level 40...

but it shows how valuable We are to TL...

Rhino Keeper
    My wedding carriage only drops two times mane brush since I upgraded it yesterday and then stopped dropping anything altogether except measly coins... Please HELP...

Executive Chef
    I would like to add that i think all mods do a fantastic job to contribute to this forum, I can't name you all because I'm bound to forget someone or not know all your names but anyone who spends time working on the quest threads giving us the info we need to play the game. I'm saddened that TL have let you down today. You're in the front line of this. I can see from all the posts that TL is the one receiving all the grief. But you've still got to read them all, which will be hard. I hope you all take a well earned treat today. I don't buy gems and I certainly won't after today. TL really needs a customer service guru to give them a heads up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Dear TL gods ~
    Picture this....
    You go to a restaurant where folks know your name (y'know, since you dine there DAILY!) and sit down. The waitress places a basket of chips on your table.....time passes ... Then the waitress returns to the table to take your order and says, "Oh I'm sorry for the confusion; I didn't intend to sit down a basket of chips YET. Your complimentary chips will arrive LATER, with your order. I'll just resolve this by taking *this* basket back. Don't worry; you'll still get one later." You've already eaten a few chips but watch in disbelief as the waitress scoops up the basket and nonchalantly walks away to the next table to remove their first basket, even though the second basket was already on their table, too...

That analogy is a really bad example but you get the jist & it's how MANY of us players feel now. Incredulous. Shocked. Confused. Upset. MAD. I mean really, wtf!?
    You give a gift but take it back days later ...you truly don't understand how best to rectify YOUR mistakes.
    So very sad. Infuriating, really.
    North woods, I think this is an apt analogy.

But i can't help but wonder.... Did they think it would spoil our appetites if we had too many chips, then we wouldn't order dessert? Were they going to run out of chips? What happens to all the chips they took back? Once I wash dishes in the kitchen to properly earn a basket of chips, will I be getting my same basket of chips back, or might it be someone else's? 😱

I normally love chips but this is rather spoiling my appetite for them. I hear the restaurant down the block serves some nice cheese and crackers. Maybe I'll check it out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    My wedding carriage only drops two times mane brush since I upgraded it yesterday and then stopped dropping anything altogether except measly coins... Please HELP...
    Since yesterday around 12 PST, the wedding carriage stopped dropping items if you had completed the quest line. Are you on the cake part or past that? I'm guessing the carriage dropping the items after they were no longer needed was another glitch that they silently "fixed."
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>