Page 63 of 117 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

New Resident
    New to forum.... Never had the desire to write..... Playing about 2 years.... Level 50 and game pissed me off by taking my Alicorn.... Don't like what's on tv... Change the channel.... Don't like the way I'm treated by a game.... Delete, delete, delete! Bye bye.... Just like my Alicorn.... I'll give it a day or two... But stealing my stuff off the board is *****ING...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    This morning I found IT out, and wrote immediately (#603).

I've had some time to think about it, and my guess is:

staff has regrets they arranged a marriage between Thurston and Sabina! No true love....? A mistake...? Not meant to be....? Therefore taken back the very first wedding-present...?!

I call off the wedding!! My Thurston and Sabina are not getting married, they take this stealing as a very very bad omen... Not meant to be.....

Today we strike; tomorrow we'll finish that slurred carriage (against my will I have to, it can't be stored now...)(and don't have space to hide it) but the minute it's done it's off with it.

Now I come to think of it: maybe the Baron has influenced staff....?! Can't imagine he was happy with this whole marriage-thing as well!

PS. I agree, absolutely no need for the moderators to appologize! We only blame the person(s) who thought of this crazy idea!
    called off my wedding too right now I made my carriage in a grave sight .and rearrange my kingdom back the way it was no special place for thuston and Sabrina .lets bow our heads

Fashion Designer
    TL must be crazy.. didn't they read all that HAPINESS about the free alicorn on the forum?
    maybe they rather have angry and complaining players ?

it's at least brutal and shows the little respect they have for us loyal players, to steal our free alicorn which we were promised to keep if we got it before it was taken of the market and turned into a goal reward...

and yes, i also did buy gems in the past, but because of this NEVER AGAIN, no more money from me for games that are not reliable

Farm Supplier
    I too have been ripped off several times when buying gems and the garbage you have to go thro to get them back is tedious. Still have outstanding that were never paid back. Yet they rectified this mistake rapidly. Couldn't they have been generous and let us keep them as a Valentine's present.😰😁

New Resident
    Wedding cancelled. Carriage in storage. Thank you TL spoilsports.

I suggest a new adventure; Hunting down Horse Bandits. Our courageous knights brings us back our stolen Valentines Allicorn.
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Farm Supplier
    Like so many, I'm not happy about what has transpired, but at the same time, I'm not surprised at all. iTunes reviews folks.

Main reason for posting is to lend my support & appreciation for SpiritWind, Kooky Panda, and Dabag. You folks ROCK!! You work so hard to provide us information (which is extremely helpful during updates). You're fun and supportive and have done a fantastic job on the documentation of the game.

Stay with us, you are needed and much appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arli111 View Post
    yesterday my wedding alicorn smiled happily, it is good that I managed to take a picture of my Ali, because .... he is no more with us
    Attachment 18235
    Attachment 18236
    Happy wedding day???...

Now my kingdom looks...
    Attachment 18237
    Love the gravestone (mirror reversed) it's certainly how many of us feel. I certainly feel sour this morning. Like similar Valentines not everyone is happy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arli111 View Post
    yesterday my wedding alicorn smiled happily, it is good that I managed to take a picture of my Ali, because .... he is no more with us
    Attachment 18235
    Attachment 18236
    Happy wedding day???...

Now my kingdom looks...
    Attachment 18237
    Love the "headstone"!

Not surprised about the alicorn being removed, I don't expect much from TL/S8, and they've pulled stunts like this before in their other games. What really upsets me about this is that I bought gems last week, for the first time in months - well, that's the last time TL, your behavior deserves no support.

Host(ess)
    My Alicorns has also gone missing! What has happened??