Page 61 of 117 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

THis is the worst moment since I started playing TL games nearly two years ago. Yes, TL, you are getting a one-star rating and don't expect another penny going forward.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Yes, the moderators are active, comments get deleted, threads closed, moved, brushed off. And I don't mean Spirit, there are others very actively censoring the speech. It actually amuses me to observe that in the year of 2015!

In fact Spirit is very quiet today. I feel bad for her. She invests so much energy and time genuinely helping us along the quests. And now as the whole community is so crushed, there is absolutely nothing she can do. And I bet she would love to. It's TL's move thou.
    Hello friends, well.... What can I say.....I have read every single post, but not changed any of your words or removed any of your posts. You're right when you say the community is crushed; I feel it too and no there isn't anything I can do but offer you my continued support as best I can.

Thank you for the many many posts of support for both myself and Dabag. It is really appreciated. I have been at work all day and flat out, but coming on to read this thread as often as I could during the day. Having a voice is what having a forum means and I've read so many posts with a heavy heart.

I would love to change what happened and will continue to give feedback to TL. I'm nearly at my stop on the train... Got to finish up. PM me if you need to.

Sincerely,
    SW.

PS: the humour in some posts are awesome and are on my all time top 10 posts. dear Abby... Loved it!
    PPS: my son will be an unhappy camper too....

Fashion Designer
    What a nasty, unpleasant surprise when I just woke and opened my kingdom....!!
    First the disappointment: yet again a ridiculous rate in getting the carriage-supplies (45 petals, 5 wedding bells, 16 ribbons, but still waiting for lace. I was maxed on murmur when I started, but all was used very fast with 20 a time and a rate being off.).
    Then I saw the alicorn missing...

Staff, don't you realize: lots of players like to use alicorns/dragons to pull carriages. So lots of us looked forward to having the carriage pulled by those Love-alicorns, cause you need 2 to pull!! We had the first already placed in front of the carriage-set-up, waiting anticipated, trying to go through this quest!

Then... Well... WHY? Why taking it away? After 4 (!) days!! If all, you should have done it right away when you found out at least, with big apologies.
    But personally I think it's just: taking your loss and let the fortunate players who received the first alicorn for free keep it. After all: it's your own mistake it came on the market. And was there so much harm done? I think it stimulated players even more to get the other one as well (carriage pulling).

But now...
    The quest has lost it's fun totally, now. The motivation to continue is gone. Why should I? What can I do with just 1? No carriage-pulling, that's for sure...

I let it all sink in now, have to wait to gather enough murmur anyway. Meanwhile I hope I'll get my motivation back, but I have a bad feeling, don't think I'll continue this quest (even though I have nothing else to do in my kingdom).
    I am SO disappointed.....

In fact, it's so demotivating I don't want to play today at all.....

PS. An hour later: because of the disappontment I just wanted to place the unfinished building in store, don't want to see it anymore.
    It's not possible!! Can't get rid of it!!
    Now I'm left with an unfinished item forever if I don't continue, so I'm forced to finish it if I don't want a permanent construction pit in my beautiful kingdom.....
    Of all things...

Last edited by EBJW; 02-10-15 at 12:03 AM. Reason: added PS
    I am Zelda

Host(ess)
    I had a very negative surprise this morning when i open the game and the alicorn was not there. I felt like somebody stole in my virtual world. I agree with others players that you have to assume your own mistakes. I hope you are consistent with your way of managing the game and the alicorn return to my kingdom.

Farm Supplier
    Just got up and my wedding alicorn was missing - I did not have time to read all pages, just a quick note:
    At least, there should have been an inplay - notice!!! Would it have been so hard, to put in a short dialoge? Like

Baron: Nice place.
    Player: Well, thanks.
    Baron: Hey, that's one of my wedding alicorns. You stole it!
    Player: No, I bought it at the market.
    Baron: And what did you pay for it?
    Player: erm... nothing. Thought it was a gift.
    Baron: You get a free wedding alicorn if you buy a wedding carriage and have proven, that you can take care of an alicorn. But this one is mine. Give it back.
    Player: Please...
    Baron: Give it back at once (Button "give back") or pay for it (Button "pay x coins")

New Resident
    Well, I got mine only wedding alicorn and right now it's stolen!!! We all thought it was a present! What's going on?
    Last edited by ruusupuu; 02-10-15 at 12:00 AM.

lol, a free unicorn runaway...

if TL is smart and cool, the create a quest to get back or purchase for 50 gems in marketplace for ALL...

lol, feel like the good old ponycorn-discussions...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Oh it will show up in the market this Thursday ...for an outrageous amount of gems.

I think they didnt want to pay an artist or dev. to come up with another super valuable valentines gem item, let alone pay for the coding. So being out of ideas, the boss person said "pull it so we can have something interesting that they will buy....suckers"

Obviously they are not playing the updates thru before releasing them........sad they cut corners so cheaply.

Someone earlier said that it's not just a cultural phenomenon to not "take back".....it's always the wrong thing to do.

I think what maddens me the most is that they didn't bother to notify us or say anything the other day....they just took it.
    For what they did, the proper word is STEAL

For the fist time, my kitchens and workshops are idle.....I don't think I want any part of a company that would do something so tacky. And do not have much hope that they will redeem themselves.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

My alicorn is gone too and it makes me so sad and angry too.
    Yesterday morning I had decided that - for the VERY FIRST TIME ever - I was going to SPEND REAL MONEY on an app, because I had been SO HAPPY I GOT AN WEDDING ALICORN, so I wanted to let TL feel the love and joy it gave me every time I visited my kingdom. And I'm VERY sure I had not been the only one to feel like this.
    I just needed to look up how google wallet works and such, because I really have not used it yet. But guess what happend before I could act on this? My alicorn is gone and I am sad and dissapointed.

What upsets me the most is, that you WAITED 4 (!!!) FREAKING DAYS. You let us get used to it, let us belive our dear horsey compainion was there to stay. And than you ripped him/her away from people without any remorse, without any regard on how that will players make feel. Without any fairness nor manners.
    If you were going to take it away, you should have taken it at the same time you removed it from the market or at the VERY least let people know you were going to steal it from them soon. The way you acted was just rude and cruel. We did not make the mistake, but we were made to suffer because of it.

Many people are realy hurt by this action now. Many are enraged, espessialy those that have already spend more money with you before. Many are deciding to not spend anymore money at all with you. Many of those play more than just one of your games.
    I personaly am mostly "just" dissapointed by the way you handled the whole mess, not the action itself (even though I find it in very bad taste and my opinion of you went down the drain). Waiting days to steal it (what happend to "all actions are final"?), not bothering to notify people first, not providing any consolation, no nothing.
    Consequently, I will not be buying the gems I wanted. And I know for a fact that I'm not alone, not alone at all, in this.

SUGGESTION: I do not know if you keep an history log and are even able to return the alicorns (should you decide to), so how about you do this: give anyone who already has an wedding alicorn a second one and at the same time change the reward for the quest to two alicorns instead of one. This seems a reasonable compromise between what the community demands and what your intention was. Though I am not sure if even this will calm the people down, because they are really, REAAALLY angry...

PS: I am feeling sorry for all the lovely moderators who are the ones, who have to read all this. You should really tell them "go read yourself what you have done" and take a break You didn't do anything wrong and we love you, don't forget that.

Fashion Designer
    I want it back now, not when I finish the goal. I had it, they stole it plain and simple.