Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Rhino Keeper
    I love TL games. I have played them since 2012 when I first got my ipad. Restaurant story was one of the first games I ever downloaded, and I have played it ever since. I have played almost every TL game available over the years, though now I only have time for/enjoy castle story, restaurant story and farm story 2. I have probably spend a few hundred dollars on these games since then, because they give me lots of enjoyment. I appreciate the weekly content updates that keeps me interested, and I love decorating my castle/restaurant/farm. I love TL games. I hate TL as a company.

I feel like they care very little about their players. The very fact that they don't have a gem confirmation button, and steal gems that people use REAL money to buy makes me so mad. They seem to have very little communication and just do things to suit them. Removing items from the market with absolutely no warning, taking some glitch items, but allowing other to remain. One of my neighbours had three or four of Sabina's house. And they get to keep all of them!!! And they way they have started running events in FS2 also shows me they don't care at all about us.

I would love to buy gems and support this company to SUPPORT THE COMPANY. Because that's what you do when you love something and feel appreciated. However, along with the recent increase in gem prices, I think after three years I am finally done supporting them. I will probably still play for a while. I know I am probably a small part of the people who won't buy gems anymore, but I feel better knowing they won't get any more of my money.

Unless you finally add a gem confirmation button. Then I'll reconsider.
    Last edited by panix; 02-09-15 at 09:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hundan View Post
    If TL decides to delete whatever item that resulted in "Confusion", please do so for all other "duplicate/bug/mistake caused by programmer" buildings and items e.g. extra Matrix Dragon and Bijou Dragon. Please don't show us double standard by deleting extra wedding alicorn as and when you wish.
    I agree with this. Be consistent with CS and all the other games. Dragon Story and Fantasy Story have had glitches with their ultra rare animals but they were never taken away.

I'm disappointed, but I understand that I will get my shot at the quest in a year or 2 at my rate. I did get my +100 energy though which was nice.

Rhino Keeper
    A PR disaster!

TL although we understand it was a mistake,a much better alternative would have been to have given everyone on this goal line the *free* wedding Alicorn.

To decide instead to remove the ones already obtained from players' kingdoms results in a very unhappy player (CUSTOMER) base.

The wedding carriage itself is lop sided with only one Alicorn which makes me think that this is on purpose & the 2nd wedding Alicorn will be for sale FOR GEMS at a later date.

Not impressed at all.....

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Dear Rainbow,

Oh my! Could it be we are both dating the same guy? Are you sure?

Is your boyfriend very controlling? Mine will tell me he's coming by on Thursday for a special date, but he never tells me what to expect. Sometimes he hangs out for a long time, days even, but other times he disappears very quickly for 8 or 12 or 24 hours. I never know what he wants to eat so I spend days in advance cooking everything that I know he likes, just so I'm not unprepared. Always have something sweet, something spicy, something fishy, etc. I also try to conserve my energy in case he's got a lot of errands or chores for me to do. Quite frankly, he really is very high maintenance and demanding.

Oh did I mention how cute he is? And witty and charming?

Oh darned, it's just going to break my heart if it's time to call it quits!

Signed,
    Seriously upset
    Hi seriously upset,
    You do all that cooking for him too? We are being played for fools! And he's so contrary. I spend ages picking flowers for him and, no, he wants silver. So I go and mine silver but then he wants 'enchanted' stone blocks. I have eggs, he wants mushrooms. But you are right, he is really charming and I don't want to lose him.
    I've been so excited planning a wedding for his friends Thurston and Sabina, I even baked a cake. I really hope things improve and the wedding isn't ruined.
    Kind regards,
    Rainbow
    Core of my heart my country
    Land of the Rainbow Gold

Free W-Ali.

yesterday my wedding alicorn smiled happily, it is good that I managed to take a picture of my Ali, because .... he is no more with us
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	18235

Views:	136 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	18236
    Happy wedding day???...

Now my kingdom looks...

Views:	176 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	18237
    Last edited by arli111; 02-09-15 at 10:16 PM.

Woke up and he was gone!! I'm really upset. First thing I do when I wake up in the mornings is play CS. So you made a mistake, that's fine but you should deal with the consequences not us. I play all day and check the forums constantly. How else did I get my wedding Alli?! You know what that means? I'm a loyal paying player. When we accidentally make mistakes we have to pay that price. Why not you. If you had corrected this glitch and taken away the Alli right away we'd still be upset but not this much. To leave him for 3 or 4 days and we think "that's it we get to keep him YAY!"and then take him?! That's not customer friendly. This is a business and your trying to make money which is perfectly fine but you have to remember your business survival relies on our being addicted and loyal to CS. This wasn't a smart move TL it was very short sighted. If you had said it was a mistake and we couldn't possibly take away what your loyal followers received, that would have been classy. Since I got my free Alli I've spent 200 gems on other things, happy people tend to spend more!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by arli111 View Post
    yesterday my wedding alicorn smiled happily, it is good that I even managed to take a picture of my Ali, because .... he is no more with us

Views:	146 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	18235

Views:	136 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	18236
    Happy weddings day???...

Now my kingdom looks...

Views:	176 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	18237
    *giggles* Even the dragons in the second pic have their eyes closed in mourning.

I'm actually very frustrated by this, this is the third time I have been subject to something like this from the castle story game. And I agree we need a "are you sure" button for our gems! it's starting to really turn me off of this game not to mention I am maxed out level wise and space wise and I really have almost no new challenges. Then something like this happens and it really drives me nuts!

Rhino Keeper
    Had they taken it away on the first day they realized they had made a mistake - it would have been annoying but understandable.

Now after 5 days it feels like a breach of trust. They hurt the privacy of my kingdom. I am a long term loyal paying customer and never thought I'd say this but playing any TL game will never feel the same again. This will always leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    This way everyone could get it. Plus the one, we were going to get, after the wedding.
    It's not right to take it away, from those of us who got it right away.
    That is what was supposed to happen when you first put the goal out.
    It's not right to go and change things, smack dab, in the middle of it, because you didn't
    Specify there was a time limit on getting the Wedding Alicorn at the beginning, and some people
    didn't get it right away.

Give it back to those of us who had it, and put it back in the market for those who didn't.
    Once you get it, it leaves the market.
    This is NOT FAIR!!!!
    Well, add me to the complaint list if anyone is keeping score. How much trouble would it be to have the second wedding alicorn in the market a while?