Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmz View Post
    How about we all post something like this "TL NEEDS TO GIVE A FREE SECOND WEDDING ALICORN TO PLAYERS WHO COMPLETE THE WEDDING GOAL." Followed by a second entry "JOIN ME IN NOT SPONSORING GEM PURCHASES UNTIL THIS HAPPENS, ASK ME WHY". This will get people wondering what the "issue" is and we can get the word out. We can complain or we can "help" TL understand how stupid this move was.........
    Already getting support from players NOT on this forum!

Rhino Keeper
    TL, the nice thing to do would have been to put it back so everyone can have two. Think of the players and positive vibes it would have sent. It's not like the wedding alicorn was all the valuable anyway (only giving 5 energy once a day...wizard schools do twice that in four hours), but more of a keepsake. Really makes a player lose interest.

Nail in the Castle Story coffin

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi everyone!

In order to access this week's update, you must be level 40+ and have Thurston's Fort and Sabina's House. They seem to have something important they want to tell you, what could it be? Whatever it is, sounds like they're going to need a lot of help! Check out this week's update to find out what they have to share!

The update will go live today (2/5/15) at 12 PM PST.
    I'm done. I deleted Farm Story 2 (a game I loved) because TL's greed overpowered the game & my love for it turned to disgust, so I deleted & never looked back.

One by one my TL games are becoming all TL greed; all how to avoid TL thievery; all "too bad this is a limited time goal & you can't complete it until you buy that sheep you've been waiting 2 years for the castle to drop...sucks to be you...gimme your money". I can't take it anymore & I sincerely feel sorry for those who justify this lastest blatant disregard for players & keep on playing. Sort of a Mr. T moment..."I pity the fool..."

I've been a fool too long. Time to go. TL...once again, you've outdone yourself with your greed.

I don't usually complain, and I'm an adult I can get over loseing my alicorns , but I'm very glad I don't have little kids ating the game or any of my clients that would be so upset and confused. I understand that it was a mistake . If a store puts up a sign that says $59 and they meant it to say $159 they have to sell it at that price they posted to whomever saw it, quick take it down before anyone else sees it. If I make a mistake I don't get to fix it. It's not good bussiness practice to make customers angry. It cost you nothing to have left the extra alicorns on the board. Those that buy gems will continue to buy. There wee a few items I was looking at that I was going to buy gems to get today, but I was upset at the lose of an alicorns I thought I had and desided not to buy anything. I really don't get it.

A b.o.y.c.o.t.t (wow! They delete the word! ) on gems won't work...TL does not care about a few people not buying gems, they steal more than enough to make up for the handful of people that stop buying gems. Tell you what will work...delete the game & move on. I had pages of TL games...down to just 5...soon to be 4. The sooner people recognize this company for the greedy thieves that they are, and realize once and for all TL DOES NOT care about you, the better off you'll be.
    Last edited by penelopejelittledog; 02-09-15 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Replace word

New Resident
    If TL decides to delete whatever item that resulted in "Confusion", please do so for all other "duplicate/bug/mistake caused by programmer" buildings and items e.g. extra Matrix Dragon and Bijou Dragon. Please don't show us double standard by deleting extra wedding alicorn as and when you wish.

I belong to the group that joined slightly after the introduction of love shack and I have never made a post about the possible* great unbalance of making love shack permanent to those who joined earlier. The inconsistency of TL actions has really crossed the line this time. You can award those who download the game earlier and yet now you punished those who obtained an extra wedding alicorn? Some of us spent effort to check forum and access the goal early to get any possible advantage due to countless possible glitches caused human programming.

FACT: Energy is a great deal in this game for many players, by deleting the wedding alicorns and denying the revival of love shack (even with suggestion of gem purchase) has greatly upset a large number of people in the community. It will not bring balance but only more chaos in the forum.
    Last edited by hundan; 02-09-15 at 08:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Why give up playing? We just need to give up paying for gems no matter what.

Fashion Designer
    I play this game for the fun in designing my kingdom. With the missing wedding Alicorn, the carriage is lop-sided. There is no way to place one and have it look right. It's pretty obvious to my neighbors that my kingdom runs on gems, lots of gems. Now I have to wonder why I can have two Goddess Trees, two houses for Sabina, etc., but am stuck with half a pair for the special carriage. (Some folks have extra Bijou and extra Matrix dragons; I don't. I've never asked TL to take theirs away. I just say cool, good for them.)

I would have thought TL would have learned their lesson from the last time they took something away. This leaves a very bad taste. If TL were smart, they would consider how many people will not deal with a particular eBook seller after they took a purchased book away from everyone. I still refuse to buy eBooks from them.

Count me in the upset and angry group. It would not have hurt their pockets to let people have two, but unhappy customers do leave, and it's a well known business rule that an unhappy customer will tell 100 customers, for every 2 or 3 comments from a happy customer.
    Last edited by CottageRose; 02-09-15 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Added another example

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Dear Abby,

Like many people, I may be investing too much in my "boyfriend" - financially, time-wise and emotionally.

It's turning out to be a very unsatisfactory relationship.

When we first "met," he was so much fun. He was handsome, witty, smart, charismatic. I never got bored. I wanted to spend more and more time with him. When I couldn't be with him, I'd visit the forum to talk about him with his other friends. Sometimes I was a little obsessed. I'd check in on him many times a day and even at night. I even introduced him to my kids and took him on our vacations.

To be fair, there have always been little red flags that made me uncomfortable. If I ever left money out in plain sight, it would mysteriously disappear. Usually I couldn't prove he had taken the money, but there was no one else around. Twice, I accidentally dropped my wallet and he grabbed it and wouldn't return it. He said "finders keepers." I even wrote him a polite note asking for my wallet back, but returning wallets was against his policy. I guess he had strong morals in that way. But I had a lot of money in that wallet and it was very upsetting that he would do such a thing.

A couple of times I tried not to see him for a few days. But eventually his charisma would charm me back and I'd forgive him. But I have learned to never ever again have money around him. That much, at least, I learned. That wallet stays far away from him!

And now, he's done another very hurtful thing. He gave me and my kids awesome presents. No, that's not the hurtful part. My son and I loved ours, but my daughter didn't open hers right away so he took it away. WTH? Oh well, I rationalized, she maybe wouldn't have liked it that much. But then a few days later, while we were out, he took back the presents from my son and myself. At first, we didn't know what was happening and we were very confused. But when we confronted him, he said sorry, but he made a mistake, he hadn't meant to give them to us and he had to take them back.

I am so upset. Is it time to leave this boyfriend behind? Did I tell you he's so much cuter than all the other guys I've met? It's so hard to leave after spending so much time with him.

Signed,
    seriously upset
    Dear Seriouslyupset700,

I just read your letter to Abby and I have to tell you that a very similar thing has happened to me too. So similar in fact that I think it might be the same guy. My boyfriend stole some of my jewellery a couple of times. A few days ago he gave me a gift and then took it back. He actually just walked into my place and took it and that really upset me. I wouldn't have minded if he had bought it but then taken it back to the shop before giving it to me but a gift, once given, should not be taken away.
    I have emailed him to tell him how upset I am by his behaviour but have not yet received an explanation or apology from him.
    He advertises himself in an online 'dating' app and I have posted a warning there that others should have nothing to do with him until he rectifies his mistake. I think he should give back that same gift to everyone he knows and has *****ed on.
    I do hope it helps you to know that there are others out there going through the same hurt as you and we should stand united against this sort of treatment.

Kind regards,
    Rainbow
    Core of my heart my country
    Land of the Rainbow Gold

Free W-Ali.

The lack of GEM confirmation is one thing - so easy to remedy, but this has peed me off so much.
    TeamLavas attitude stinks rotten.
    Further proof that player happiness means nothing to them. Greed greed greed.

This is the last straw TL. You've got until Valentine's Day to sort this out and give EVERYBODY a 2nd Wedding Allicorn FREE.

If not, I'm deleting all TLs games from my iPad.

FOREVER.