Page 53 of 117 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Fashion Designer
    I have come to expect lousy customer service from team lava, they did not disappoint by removing the alicorn / wedding alicorn, but I am still upset. So many adjectives come to mind: rude, the rest cannot be printed here! I would go along with a B o y c o t t ... Specific day or goal, e.g. Valentine ... I, myself, will not purchase gems until this pervasive corporate policy of treating customers poorly ...ahahaa that means never because in any game I have ever played, sponsored by TeamLava, has one customer service rep ever done anything to help a bad situation created on their part, or by their error ... boo, TeamLava

Fashion Designer
    P.S. love the moderators and Dabag ... you guys rock!

thanks Kat... That's really kind. SW.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-09-15 at 06:01 PM.

Executive Chef
    Wow 14 pages of complaints. I hope TL reads them all.

Oh I see from other posts most people's have !

Farm Supplier
    Maybe we should post something about this on our walls so ALL our neighbors see it and THEY don't feel like the only ones frustrated by this travesty. Talk about using your own game against you. I'm sure the boy+cott word will be edited so we can just "advocate" no gem purchases until a FREE SECOND Alicorn is provided to ALL PLAYERS that complete the goal.

It seems TL didn't learn anything from the uproar over the change in icon and "forced" music a couple of months ago.
    TL remember, tracers work BOTH ways.....upsetting the folks that pay your salary is NEVER A GOOD IDEA.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Wow 14 pages of complaints. I hope TL reads them all.
    The ppl in charge TL do not pay attention to the forum. The decision to delete the extra w-alicorn has to have come from the top. The only language they speak is money. Ur currency spent is ur strongest vote.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Unhappy Why didn't you just put the Wedding Alicorn back in the market!

This way everyone could get it. Plus the one, we were going to get, after the wedding.
    It's not right to take it away, from those of us who got it right away.
    That is what was supposed to happen when you first put the goal out.
    It's not right to go and change things, smack dab, in the middle of it, because you didn't
    Specify there was a time limit on getting the Wedding Alicorn at the beginning, and some people
    didn't get it right away.
    Give it back to those of us who had it, and put it back in the market for those who didn't.
    Once you get it, it leaves the market.
    This is NOT FAIR!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    The ppl in charge TL do not pay attention to the forum. The decision to delete the extra w-alicorn has to have come from the top. The only language they speak is money. Ur currency spent is ur strongest vote.
    While true somebody at TL had to have been reading for the forums to know that a free Alicorn was out there...Hmmm....

This situation can't help but make you feel taken once again. When gems are gone, so am I. Sadly!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Not only do they not read the forums, or our emails, I believe that they don't even play the game
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞