Page 51 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Host(ess)
    Mine is gone too and im super upset about this because I keep getting screwed by this game. I want it back asap please. How can we get it back HELP

New Resident

Unhappy

Goodbye, sweet Wedding Alicorn.
    You will be missed, but looking forward to another relative of yours coming when I finish this quest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    February 08, 2015

To ALL:

Please accept my apologies.

Post #2 of the update thread is usually held for the Moderator to place information provided by the various players to ease their way through the goals/quests.

I am one of those players. Not a moderator or TL staff. Just a player like you.
    My posts consisted of information collected through my own play and posts by other players

SpiritWind00 (Moderator) posted that information in good faith that it was accurate.

With the events that have since transpired, I will resist the temptation to post.
    Thank you for understanding.
    Again, I offer my apologies to all.

dabag
    Dabag, this is not your fault. You are a huge help to those of us playing this game. You should be paid by TL! And it's not Spiritwinds fault either. You both shared the info that you had. Who knew TL would pull such a stunt and say "oops, never mind!"

Please keep posting!

Nightclub Owner
    dabag, I hardly doubt anybody is going to blame you or SpiritWind as most would know that you're only giving us the information in a manner that all players can access easily, and neither of you would have any idea that TL would pull the stunt they pulled. At least that is how I feel.

Nobody but TL should take the blame as they're the ones that put the Wedding Ali in the Market for 0 coins, then removed it from the market and allowed us to keep it all weekend long to only decide NOW, days later, to take it back. If anything, they should've taken it back when they removed it from the market. I'm sure there would've been less uproar then. The fact of the matter is it was TL's fault for putting it there to begin with, letting us keep it, and now taking it back like spoiled child.

Fashion Designer
    TL made a mistake and a lot of us got a free to wedding alicorn .... does not surprise me that they took them back. Their customer service is always, always, always short sighted / Pennywise, dollar foolish. they could have handled this situation with Grace, but par for the course they are greedy and short sighted. They do not give up anything... Lousiest customer service I have ever come across, but it is obviously their corporate policy. TeamLava, boo to you... Really could have come out of this one smelling like a rose but...

Nightclub Owner
    Seriously700, we posted the same thing at the same time. Great minds....

Umm, well with the Wedding Alicorns gone missing/removed whats the point of the quest? I still have items to gather for Horsin' around, but no Alicorn no quest... done! Hope its just glitch :-(

Executive Chef
    When TL does stuff like this ,steals our gems and never pay them back give us some thing some cute and wonderful as the wedding Ali just to take her back, makes the game not so much fun to play, Right now I feel sad ,I love this game so much and then to do this ,, it hurts ,because this is the only on line game I play.. Hate to give it up but if this keeps happening I will be forced to like many others.TL what's the profit in that .
    Last edited by katbtodd; 02-09-15 at 05:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    So some people got 2 free and still have one?i had one,now none,does that mean I won't have 2 in the end?and I'm at the collect the brushes and other stuff goal,including groom my ali(which I did,so it's checked off)so does that mean I should have gotten one by this point?(if TL hadn't done their boo boo)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by snoozingwombat View Post
    Umm, well with the Wedding Alicorns gone missing/removed whats the point of the quest? I still have items to gather for Horsin' around, but no Alicorn no quest... done! Hope its just glitch :-(
    The goal prize is the Wedding Alicorn. TL put one in the Market for free, by mistake, and that is what people have had in their kingdoms this past weekend. TL took back the free one and is only allowing the players to have the one they earn by completing the goal chain.