Page 50 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Wow, everybody has such great and valid points! Craftfan, your post made me laugh in agreement.

I feel extra livid just because my Wedding Ali was ready for collection, but I decided to wait for my trade to finish first (apprx 1hr 45min), hoping I could finally build my carriage (yeah right!). As soon as my trade was ready, I collected and went to visit my Wedding Ali, it was gone! I force closed and emptied the cache...still, she was lost

I can't even count anymore the number of times I've lost things from glitches: items from my inventory, from collecting (including adventures!), and gem traps over the years. I'm starting not to care....yet this game gave me such enjoyment for so long, it has also given me many headaches!!!

My wedding Alison that I got last week just disappeared 😩

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    It's VALENTINE'S DAY this week and we are NOT feeling the luv, TL!
    Baaaaaaad move!!
    Bah Humbug! Hisssssssss! Booooooo!!!!
    Exactly how I feel. I'm glad I haven't paid them a dollar in the last 4 months. And I would regularly buy gems. They have so lost me as a customer. Try to communicate with the supervisors of their "Support", u'll know why.

I've played other highly costly games on my iPad by other companies, TL's attitude is strikingly and surprisingly unpleasant.

Continue to frustrate ur loyal customers, TL. This is not how u run a successful business. I've worked with customers in a software company coding myself, customers are ur most precious asset. Maybe somebody on top over there in TL has to go back to business school. Or maybe not, if they continue to generate enough money. Which is on us then.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrware View Post
    My wedding Alison that I got last week just disappeared ��
    Same here, have come on the forum to see what's what!

Mine just disappeared as well.

Fashion Designer
    I'm totally ticked off... really ticked. if you didn't get all of the wedding supplies from the TRADES, how will you get the remaining without the free alicorn? or didn't he give us those things in the first place??

Oh well easy come easy go.good thing for the forum I thought I had deleted it some how.

Executive Chef
    February 08, 2015

To ALL:

Please accept my apologies.

Post #2 of the update thread is usually held for the Moderator to place information provided by the various players to ease their way through the goals/quests.

I am one of those players. Not a moderator or TL staff. Just a player like you.
    My posts consisted of information collected through my own play and posts by other players.

Page 13
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1048563

Post # 125 Photos
    Post #126 Photo & Text

Post # 282 photo & text (posted Feb.07.2015) - Me - Not TL or SpiritWind00
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1050081
    For those that already have a Wedding Alicorn---
    (at this time I did receive the 2nd Alicorn after completing the goal)

SpiritWind00 (Moderator) posted that information in good faith that it was accurate.

With the events that have since transpired, I will resist the temptation to post.
    Thank you for understanding.
    Again, I offer my apologies to all.

dabag

GO HERE TO PROTEST STOLEN ALICORNS: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78374

Fashion Designer
    TL is seeming to become more and more like Queen Kyle in The Sparticle Mystery series!!!