Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Executive Chef
    This is what you need for the trade :

💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I thought the free alicorn was a glitch and tried to be greedy and place more than one. Ha! She's so cute and I have a spare Ali sitting by himself between two rose arches. It's like she was destined for him. Now I wish the love shack will stop being asked for. Everything can't be made available always.

And the 3 hours with the items I already have for the trade is awesome! I can make a ton of tickets with ease to try to expand to another plot. I hope the wedding doesn't do bust because thursthon gets cold feet. Don't know what Sabina sees in the twerp anyways.

Have fun, everyone!
    LOL I tried for more than one Alicorn, too!

It's too bad about the exchanges, I only have 5 Fellora plants Darn things take 2 days to grow. Oh well!

Executive Chef
    I'm not going to have enough Faeries Murmur for the full 8 only 6. I hope I get enough supplies but I guess as this is main storyline there's no rush so I can build up the supplies to continue for more.

Hello TL! So you decide to make the exchange optional and so STUPID and deliberately spit in the eye of some loyal players! The flowers take TWO DAYS to grow. I won't have any in the 24hrs! Is this your way of saying long term players supporting u by buying gems should just uninstall the game and pUt their time in something else! Come on guys why do u always find a way in each update to do dumb stuff!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sari2016 View Post
    Hello TL! So you decide to make the exchange optional and so STUPID and deliberately spit in the eye of some loyal players! The flowers take TWO DAYS to grow. I won't have any in the 24hrs! Is this your way of saying long term players supporting u by buying gems should just uninstall the game and pUt their time in something else! Come on guys why do u always find a way in each update to do dumb stuff!
    I've learned, as a long term player, to never let my stash of any crops (or other basic supplies) to go below 75, just for the inevitable to hit like this mini-timed event.

Executive Chef
    Where does a wedding Allicorn come in to it?!?

Or, since this is part of the storyline, you could just not do the step before that triggers the 24 hr counter until you are ready to go for it...

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I've learned, as a long term player, to never let my stash of any crops (or other basic supplies) to go below 75, just for the inevitable to hit like this mini-timed event.
    Exactly....I Had a few plots designated for fellora plants for quite awhile already. When I hit the max, I went and made that transformation tonic to use some & then plant more. Not even using the tonic but at least my shop is busy crafting something...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Where does a wedding Allicorn come in to it?!?
    Check the marketplace....it's free
    But you only get 1....no matter how hard you try to place another
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by hoffm1179 View Post
    Or, since this is part of the storyline, you could just not do the step before that triggers the 24 hr counter until you are ready to go for it...
    I would put this tip first on the main page!! I'm guessing
    it will lead to a lot fewer frustrated players who might happen to not have any fellora plants handy at the moment!