Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Atoia View Post
    The update is not online yet? I just clicked on both houses and nothing happend. I'm an level 45 player, so something should have happend.
    Too early...we still have 30 minutes to go

Executive Chef
    The update is not online yet? I just clicked on both houses and nothing happend. I'm an level 45 player, so something should have happend.
    Updates always go live at noon, pacific (it's currently 11:32am, pacific) ... You clicked too early.

New Resident
    Darn European Time. I even waited a couple of minutes. Wel now I need to wait untill tomorrow morning
    Last edited by Atoia; 02-05-15 at 12:37 PM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    Very disappointed for other players that are below level 40, I know I wouldn't be too happy as it's a holiday soon and would want to participate. Though pleased I get to participate as I haven't been able to since Christmas!

Nightclub Owner
    Naa, not an affair. Actually they are siblings ;p
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

The update will go live today (2/5/15) at 12 PM PST. There's still about 17 minutes left.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Darn European Time. I even waited a couple of minutes. Wel now I need to wait untill tomorrow morning
    Not necessarily ... Just log back into the game in 16 mins and see what dialog pops up (you don't have to click *anything* to start the new quests) & maybe a collection from Thurston's Fort or Sabina's house won't be the first things required ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Very disappointed for other players that are below level 40, I know I wouldn't be too happy as it's a holiday soon and would want to participate. Though pleased I get to participate as I haven't been able to since Christmas!
    These will be permanent Goals that are part of the main storyline. Once you get to this part of the story, you'll be able to participate . This isn't the seasonal Valentine's Day update.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    These will be permanent Goals that are part of the main storyline. Once you get to this part of the story, you'll be able to participate . This isn't the seasonal Valentine's Day update.
    No way! Some slightly minimal chance of getting the love shack still?! One more week to wait. Oh, the tease!....
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

New Resident
    Yes, I miscalculated the times. Now I need to wait for more than 3 hours to activate Sabina's house and 7 hours to activate Thueston's Fort....