Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Executive Chef
    Can someone please remind me where else I can get Faerie's Murmur from? Faerie Respite, Summer Gazebo (I think), Faerie Bridge and Faerie Flowerbeds are the ones I know of. This is the one supply I have quickly run out of, and since the carriage materials are taking more exchanges to gather than expected, I will definitely run out!

Goddes tree also gives faeries murmur

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Can someone please remind me where else I can get Faerie's Murmur from? Faerie Respite, Summer Gazebo (I think), Faerie Bridge and Faerie Flowerbeds are the ones I know of. This is the one supply I have quickly run out of, and since the carriage materials are taking more exchanges to gather than expected, I will definitely run out!
    Goddes tree also gives faeries murmur

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    There's a whole other thread about faerie's murmur (& fey crystals) that you can check out, below.
    Good luck.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....w-faerie-items

Executive Chef

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-09-15 at 01:46 AM. Reason: replaced previous pictures with these...

Executive Chef
    Everyone at lower levels should check the Market>Features
    my level 20 device was able to get the Wedding Alicorn

Executive Chef
    Thanks Arli and NorthWoods - I'd forgotten about that one. Every murmur counts!

Executive Chef
    Faerie Murmurs - -drops from>Magic Garden, Goddess Tree, Faerie Flowerbed, most Faerie Bldgs. Faerie Respite, Faerie Bridge,

Do not forget to use the HUB - Has the New Inventory Guide
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...t-Castle-Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    sry only 1 new ali + wedding cake...
    Attachment 18113
    I think we get 2 wedding alicorns, Puffy... 1 from the featured section of the market for $0 and one as a reward for completing step 7 "Horsin' Around".
    .... But which step gave you the wedding cake??? (I only see where we EAT the cake at the end) And is it just a decoration or does it drop something?

Executive Chef
    Big thanks to everyone who posted photos and those friends that also sent pics..
    I am still working on these goals, so these are a big help.

Strange thing, of all the photos I received, no one has the Kitchen Photos of the Frosting or Wedding Cake

Anyone manage to snap a pic?