Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1162

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Um - now I'm confused again. I'm on supermarket sweep bargin with the players ( so the carriage isn't built yet) but there's no free alicorn in my market anywhere - it's the usual gem price. Is it supposed to appear after I build my carriage?

The reward for this goal is a wedding alicorn!

Please go read post 2 on page 1 of this thread!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The reward for this goal is a wedding alicorn!

Please go read post 2 on page 1 of this thread!

I did - it said 2 alicorns. One available in your market and one after you finish the horse goal.

I don't see where it says there's 2

Here's the goal part:

Horsin' Around
    Have 2 alicorn shoe polish. skip 150 gems
    Use 5 alicorn horn polish. skip 150 gems
    Use 10 alicorn mane brush. skip 150 gems
    Beautify your alicorn (dress)
    Reward: 490 coin 3 xp and the Wedding Alicorn!

I see only 1 wedding alicorn as a reward.

Also copied from page 1:
    The Alicorn appeared in the Market when first released and soon disappeared. The alicorn was only suppose to be the goal reward. It has been removed from the market.

All I can say is read post #2 .... all of it not just parts. You don't need to read the whole thread, just post #2.
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-29-15 at 07:01 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Well, for anyone wondering, I did manage to complete the goal of 8 trades in 24 hours. It was difficult and I still had three lace to collect after it was over. My prize was around 400 coins. So I wouldn't work too hard at getting all 8 trades in - just get as many in as you can. The first four gave the most goods - after that I started getting repeats. If you're going for it you need to be sure before you start you have enough of the supplies because you won't have time to craft them to complete the goal. I had 50 Fellora plants I grew in batches before the event even started - I saw how long it took to grown them and figured i would need them eventually. You also need vital extract - I think around 20 jars is what I had. I don't quite remember the third ingredient but I think it's white petals - I'm sure it's somewhere up on the board.

Anyway, if you can't get all 8 don't worry about it - it really isn't that important that you do. I thought maybe you wouldn't get the carriage if you didn't.

ETA: Yes, definitely don't bother with the timed quest. I completed it and still had three lace gone. I sent Thurston out and he brought back repeats of what I already had. Now I'm going to have to wait to restock fairy murmer and those bulbs that take two days so I can keep sending him out. This is clearly going to take quite a while before I even get the carriage. So the 24 hour quest didn't save me any time at all. I'd just do the first four to get you started then not bother.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 11-30-15 at 03:05 PM.

How do you send Thurston out?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    How do you send Thurston out?
    What goal is in your book that you are referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    What goal is in your book that you are referring to?
    People keep posting "I just sent Thurston out", but I don't know what they mean. This is in reference to the wedding carriage quest.

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    People keep posting "I just sent Thurston out", but I don't know what they mean. This is in reference to the wedding carriage quest.
    Usually it means an adventure is sent out from the castle. If you have a look on page 1 of this thread, you'll find the goals for the wedding carriage.

I've collected from the wedding carriage for the last week or so. Strangely, the only drop that I've gotten is horn polish and brush. There's no shoe polish at all. Is this a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by southernlight88 View Post
    I've collected from the wedding carriage for the last week or so. Strangely, the only drop that I've gotten is horn polish and brush. There's no shoe polish at all. Is this a bug?
    No, it's just a rarer drop. It may take a while, it eventually it will drop... Good luck!