Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    And Sir Puffy...let's see a pic of that carriage!....w/ 2 Ali's of course....lol!

So lemmie get this straight...

1. The brushes and polish come only from the ? 2hour ? Collection of the carriage ? Rite?

2.how long does the wedding trade stay in the exchange? Forever? Only thru step 6? .......cause I love the trade tickets for stuff I barely use

3. The Wedding Ali only drops wedding stuff and ~8 energy.....is s/he still dropping ribbons, rose petals and lace after step 6?
    I'm wondering about the brushes & polish as well.

To build the carriage though requires 20 rose petals & after the first 8 trades I only have 5 of them. Waiting until this evening on Thurston's trade to come back but doubt I'm gonna get 15 rose petals in 1 trip! Is there no other way to get them or am I gonna have to do that 6 hr. trade 10-15 more times??!?? Geez I hope not :/
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-05-15 at 04:29 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    1. is yes the bargain trade disappears as thurston does a trade. *check post 1
    If you get all parts needed for the upgrade from the first trade. If not you can do more of the 6h Thurston trades. - not sure if this was a glitch in my game tho, the dialogue popped up saying Thurston had gotten all parts needed, but I was still one part short, and the trade was still in the exchange.

Fashion Designer
    I normally stay fully stocked on just about everything, but since getting two bakeries I just can't keep up with production! I used to struggle to use up my sugar and flour before maxing out, but now I'm out of wheat (and flour) and sugar cane (and sugar) for the first time in more than a year! Also low on strawberries, glimmer bulbs and cocoa… I invite you all to drop by for the sweetest pre-wedding cake-party in all of the glimmer forest!

Host(ess)
    Not sure if it's because I'm level 39 1/2 or if it's purposely done, but I was able to place the Wedding Alicorn from the Featured Items tab in my kingdom.

Hopefully this will give those of us still at lower levels a headstart on drops.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperSlowly View Post
    Not sure if it's because I'm level 39 1/2 or if it's purposely done, but I was able to place the Wedding Alicorn from the Featured Items tab in my kingdom.

Hopefully this will give those of us still at lower levels a headstart on drops.
    My other account is level 36 and it was available in mine, also. Check yours now, too.

Wedding alcorn looks like Pepe le skunkupine??

When I attempt to place the new alicorn on the field it appears just like Pepe. Supposed to be like that? I didn't place it. Is it safe to do so? Am I missing something? I force closed already.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Fashion Designer
    haha ya when I tried to place it for a sec it looked like the pet skunkupine but when I placed it was the alicorn! This is such a cool event, and I can hardly believe it's now a part of the storyline!!! epic!

Red face Help idea to raise your level!

:eagleeye1186
    I hope this helps; if you can get your friends to send earth wisps so that you can expand your territory, that would help raising your level. Also, buying royal items will help. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    haha ya when I tried to place it for a sec it looked like the pet skunkupine but when I placed it was the alicorn! This is such a cool event, and I can hardly believe it's now a part of the storyline!!! epic!
    Thanks! I placed mine too.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Farm Supplier
    Can somebody help? I was past the Market Place step before I read the notes about the Alicorn. Where do I find it? Not in my inventory or around the marketplace. I did not see any mention of it when I collected from MP...... Do I need to wait until the next MP collection now? Thanks.

it's in Featured in the market (the one you buy things in, not the building on the board).... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-05-15 at 06:18 PM.