Page 106 of 117 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1162

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone,

We've cleaned up the thread. If you have a question about a forum staff action, please post in Forum Disputes. Please note that posts about this are not permitted on the forum and will be removed.

This is a friendly reminder to please remember to follow the forum rules and remain on topic. We'd like to continue letting the thread remain open so that players can share their feedback. Thank you!

clarification please, and my own edification, any complaints or negative feelings we may have regarding the repossession of wedding alicorns should be posted on the forum dispute section? I am truly not being obtuse.

Executive Chef
    Still stuck on 'A Job Well Done' because I cannot get those two wedding bells I need to upgrade.

Is anyone else stuck here?

I think this is a little long to be waiting for these items that most people seemed to have no problem getting. I'm not in a rush as this isn't timed but I feel like there's something wrong with my drop rate. Are there any bells left to be had at all because from my kingdom it doesn't look like there are :/
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I don't think they understand how much we really love this game,
    Yes, you are right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Still stuck on 'A Job Well Done' because I cannot get those two wedding bells I need to upgrade.

Is anyone else stuck here?

I think this is a little long to be waiting for these items that most people seemed to have no problem getting. I'm not in a rush as this isn't timed but I feel like there's something wrong with my drop rate. Are there any bells left to be had at all because from my kingdom it doesn't look like there are :/
    I finally got the last wedding bell tonight. I had given up on it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    clarification please, and my own edification, any complaints or negative feelings we may have regarding the repossession of wedding alicorns should be posted on the forum dispute section? I am truly not being obtuse.
    Hi Kat, fair question...

Forum disputes are where you can lodge a complaint about either another player or about a mod action taken against you. This thread is about leaving feedback about this goal. As mentioned by Elsa above, you must raise any forum action in Forum Disputes and not in a thread. Here is a link to the Forum Rules and Policies for your information.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi Kat, fair question...

Forum disputes are where you can lodge a complaint about either another player or about a mod action taken against you. This thread is about leaving feedback about this goal. As mentioned by Elsa above, you must raise any forum action in Forum Disputes and not in a thread. Here is a link to the Forum Rules and Policies for your information.
    uhm, i could be very wrong ofcourse, but all those posts that were deleted, were about 'mod actions' or 'complaints about other players'?
    also.. Forum dispute is a private thread,

i know mine were not, they were 'on topic' as you call it.
    about the walicorn, as many others that have 'poofed' overnight.

i think it's a pitty that TL did not use the chance to add the 2nd walicorn to the valuepack..
    also disappointed there was no time to fix a real update due to circumstances we can all fill in...

i sure hope my post is appropriate enough to let it be this time. thnaks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I finally got the last wedding bell tonight. I had given up on it.
    I just collected from the trade and finally got the two wedding bells I was waiting on! Yay....I can move on. Glad you got yours too.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi Kat, fair question...

Thanks, again, for the help and information Spirit. I did read them last night to be sure ...you are appreciated, hope you know that.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Nope, you're welcome to share your feedback about that on the forum. I meant if you have questions about a removed post or thread. It's totally okay to disagree with the decisions made about the game, just please remember to continue being constructive. Disruptive or defamatory posts may be removed. I hope this helps answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    These will be permanent Goals that are part of the main storyline. Once you get to this part of the story, you'll be able to participate . This isn't the seasonal Valentine's Day update.

AMENDED: ***The reward is a Wedding Allicorn***
    cost is 0 coin. Comes fully grown. Collection time 22 hours.

The Alicorn appeared in the Market when first released and soon disappeared. The alicorn was only suppose to be the goal reward. It has been removed from the market.
    Just to confirm, does this mean I can still get Walicorn once I reach level 40?