Page 103 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1162

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Fashion Designer
    I managed to make two wedding cakes. They look rather dodgy placed together, what with that pink blob of icing on top

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I managed to make two wedding cakes. They look rather dodgy placed together, what with that pink blob of icing on top
    I can only place one. Hmmm
    Nvm figured it out. Had to store both then could place 2 on board
    Last edited by burritosprings; 02-18-15 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Brain fart

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    I can only place one. Hmmm
    Nvm figured it out. Had to store both then could place 2 on board
    Yes, every time I tried to place the second one, the game reset and the cake went back to the kitchen. Storing just the second one and placing it from inventory did the trick though.

I now await the Rats to appear when I'm not looking and eat the second one...

Executive Chef

Wedding Ali

How come the wedding Ali didn't go back in the market for those of us that would buy her ,last year the Valentine quest was to get pinkie ali and we could buy as many as we wanted for 200 gems in the market for limited time

Rhino Keeper
    The Wedding Ali is technically part of the story core. It just happened to get release near Valentine's...the Romantic Gazebo is the V quest.

Just a guess...

Executive Chef
    When in the hub even the gazebo is not listed,as Valentine quest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    How come the wedding Ali didn't go back in the market for those of us that would buy her ,last year the Valentine quest was to get pinkie ali and we could buy as many as we wanted for 200 gems in the market for limited time
    I assume since it has such a adverse effect on the economy. According to officials stating that 2 would unbalance the game
    Last edited by burritosprings; 02-18-15 at 02:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    I assume since it has such a adverse effect on the economy. According to officials stating that 2 would unbalance the game
    I'm so sorry laughing really hard here,,, but yet they could buy as many pinky as they wanted ,hummmm thinking what they meant by it it was not meant not to be free

Fashion Designer
    Actually I thought there was a limit on buying just 1 extra pink alicorn last year for 250 gems. I don't think I've seen more than 2 in anyone's kingdoms.

I don't quite understand why there's no limits on how many of the original white alicorns you can buy (or craft if you're lucky enough to have the love shack and the rare drops). How come that doesn't hurt the games economy?

Also it seems that since the release of the kingdom inn and reindeer stable, the limited time event items have not become permanently available for gems. Many didn't become available outside of the goal at all. I remember being surprised that the pyre cavern dragons didn't end up in the market.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Actually I thought there was a limit on buying just 1 extra pink alicorn last year for 250 gems. I don't think I've seen more than 2 in anyone's kingdoms.

I don't quite understand why there's no limits on how many of the original white alicorns you can buy (or craft if you're lucky enough to have the love shack and the rare drops). How come that doesn't hurt the games economy?

Also it seems that since the release of the kingdom inn and reindeer stable, the limited time event items have not become permanently available for gems. Many didn't become available outside of the goal at all. I remember being surprised that the pyre cavern dragons didn't end up in the market.
    One of my neighbors daze-a lot she has 17 pinkies if I counted right