Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1162

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Yep me! Now waiting on 1 lace. Have just sent another trade out. So you are not alone! I only have the Respite, Magic Garden and just recently because of this quest purchased the faerie flowerbed. So it takes me a few days to build up on faerie murmur.
    Wish we could trade. I have 20 lace and only need 5, 16 ribbons and only need 5 but I only have 15 rose petals and need 20 and waiting on 1 more wedding bell.

Fashion Designer
    I like my new Alicorn with flowers. It's like the pink one it gives 7 energy! Hope TL gives a blue or green one on a next event! Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Why isn't the game online yet? It's been 12 pm here in Holland

Am I the only one who feels all the fun is gone from this game now?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by debtthomas View Post
    Am I the only one who feels all the fun is gone from this game now?
    if you have read the whole thread you know the answer to your question ;-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    With the rate of ppl deleting the game since the last update, there might in fact be 3 ppl left in that game. Indeed.
    4 *waves at the other 3 players* in sticking with it love all the fairytale type stuff

Executive Chef
    I still think the game is great, I really won't let one removed wedding alicorn, spoil my enjoyment. It's only a virtual game at the end of the day and missing alicorns are of minor importance in relation to what goes on in real life. So that is another avid fan who has no intention of deleting the game.

Executive Chef
    I am sticking with it too. I think the romantic gazebo and wedding carriage are beautiful, and have a permanent place in my kingdom.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    4 *waves at the other 3 players* in sticking with it love all the fairytale type stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I still think the game is great, I really won't let one removed wedding alicorn, spoil my enjoyment. It's only a virtual game at the end of the day and missing alicorns are of minor importance in relation to what goes on in real life. So that is another avid fan who has no intention of deleting the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I am sticking with it too. I think the romantic gazebo and wedding carriage are beautiful, and have a permanent place in my kingdom.
    Same here as TL has done far worse in the past IMO, like the Bakery price hike of '12, that made me quit that game as it DID affect the economy of the game for me. If I couldn't cook or set-up my bakery the way I wanted to (design wise) without losing money, what's the point in playing the game?

The wedding alicorn was in the market for free, so I didn't lose anything when they took it away. *shrugs*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I agree and will also keep playing