Page 45 of 117 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Rhino Keeper
    Hi remember me, I was the one the got same deco from the piles of gifts, 19 of the same, to my shame I actually sped up one hoping to get something different .... Anyhow, I got the free mistake wedding allicorns and I am happy TL took it back, so many of my neighbours missed out i felt guilty, I am not a hypocrite, we all play the same game we should all be treated the same be it steaming piles of gifts or free allicorns.

Rhino Keeper
    I got interrupted when I was writing my post and by the time I finished the alicorn had been withdrawn.

This is the right decision in my opinion for something goal related. All the comments about gem traps, etc. are pointless because we all know 99.9% of the time we were careless by going too fast with our clicking. Bad design in this case = more income for TL and no incentive to change that situation.

An alternative solution would have been to make the first alicorn free and the second a goal prize.
    Last edited by BuddyB111; 02-09-15 at 04:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenrooler View Post
    From the first page of this thread:

For those that already have a Wedding Alicorn, you will be awarded another after completing Horsin' Around. It will be placed in your inventory.
    I totally agree. Once given, (even if by mistake), should not have been retracted.
    Where are my missing gems from previous gliches? It's so unfair that TL make a mistake and seem to reverse results only when it suits them and not if its to reimburse players. This harbours such bad feeling towards TL.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenrooler View Post
    From the first page of this thread:

For those that already have a Wedding Alicorn, you will be awarded another after completing Horsin' Around. It will be placed in your inventory.
    Hahahahaha - they've removed that too.

It's like a blind man getting vision for a brief span. It's a robbery. Where's the wedding alicorn?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hey everyone,

We sincerely apologize for the confusion this has caused. The Wedding Alicorn was only intended to be a Goal reward. There was a brief period in which players may have been able to acquire one through the Market. This has been resolved and the item has been removed.

You can complete the Goal "Horsin' Around" in order to get your Wedding Alicorn as a Goal reward.
    Pika ~ We understand it was only *intended* to be a goal reward ...but that's not what happened when it was placed in the market for $0. It has not only been removed from the market but away from those who have had it in play for FOUR DAYS now. To take back what was freely given & acquired (whether mistakenly or not) is bad form. Period.
    When I do not *intend* to use gems to speed up a piece of cabbage, do I get them back????
    This isn't a matter of causing confusion, because we know what just happened. It *is*, however, leaving a VERY sour taste in the mouths of MOST of your most loyal & longtime players/customers.
    Please reconsider your "resolution", TL.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-09-15 at 04:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Hi remember me, I was the one the got same deco from the piles of gifts, 19 of the same, to my shame I actually sped up one hoping to get something different .... Anyhow, I got the free mistake wedding allicorns and I am happy TL took it back, so many of my neighbours missed out i felt guilty, I am not a hypocrite, we all play the same game we should all be treated the same be it steaming piles of gifts or free allicorns.
    I think we might be a very small minority.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    All the comments about gem traps, etc. are pointless because we all know 99.9% of the time we were careless by going too fast with our clicking. Bad design in this case = more income for TL and no incentive to change that situation.
    I don't appreciate this characterization. First, it's not true. We all know that the game glitches out frequently and 'resets' by a few seconds, so that while you are slowly and deliberately about to click on one thing, it spontaneously changes. Many gems are lost thru that.

And personally, I think the game should be designed to allow fairly fast clicking. I click on this game hundreds of times a day. How slow should I have to go?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Hahahahaha - they've removed that too.
    Seriously!!!! Good job I took a photo then.....now if only I knew how to get the thing on here I would!!!!! If anyone can let me know a step by step guide on how to get a screen shot taken by ipad2 into a post let me know and I'll have a go......or will TL remove that as well!!!

Farm Supplier
    No no no TL!
    The point is you take back something we purchased from your market.
    Castle story also has his own Facebook page.
    I think I will post my comment and frustrations over there also.
    Maybe al your dissapointed costumers will also, you should reverse this asap imo, all customors are spending a lot of cash on your games, intentionaly and unintentionaly, so TL don't act as a child if we've profited once of an unintentionaly error of yours.