Page 43 of 117 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Strange how they only rectify mistakes in their favour though.
    Not strange at all, typical. With the things they've pulled since I've been playing their games (Dec 2011), nothing and I really mean nothing, surprises me with them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by craftfan View Post
    One has to ask .... Is this a game people play for enjoyment or is it a mind game / contest between players and Team Lava? I know from reading this forum that people do take it very seriously especially as so many, like me, play several times every day. There is something quite sinister about people begging to have a mythical creature ,which has seemingly been stolen by the great power that is TL, restored to its rightful owner!
    Is this really what we are reduced to? I for one will not allow TL to rule my life and when the game stops being fun I will pack it in.
    Good point! I am angry, but I do realize it's just a game.

However, the bottom line is we are customers, and TL would do well to try not to alienate the people who spend real money playing this game. And it appears as though that's exactly what they have done.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Copied and pasted from the 2nd post on the first page.......
    For those that already have a Wedding Alicorn, you will be awarded another after completing Horsin' Around. It will be placed in your inventory.
    Now..............give me back my 1st wedding Alicorn ......please. As per your quote, I will get 2 and 2 is what I expect

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    As I'm sure you are aware, TL, many players spend a lot of time and money pushing the limits of this game, because we love it. When you take away little extras like this Alicorn, you severely reduce the inclination to continue the financing of your work. I would keep this in mind, if I were you...
    Exactly. We are the customers and many of us have quite a monetary investment in this game. Our choice to be sure. But I for one have probably spent my last real money on this game. I want it to be fun and this one sided remedy for mistakes is not fun.

Ok same feelings here! Alicorn has been gone also.
    TL you can repair and turn back glitches! How great!
    Now please repair the about 1.000 gems and gold I lost over the past years of playing.
    Like we say in Dutch; * zo zout heb ik m nog niet gegeten! *
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Rhino Keeper
    My Wedding Alicorn is missing!what happen?
    PleThailand

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    Copied and pasted from the 2nd post on the first page.......
    For those that already have a Wedding Alicorn, you will be awarded another after completing Horsin' Around. It will be placed in your inventory.
    Now..............give me back my 1st wedding Alicorn ......please. As per your quote, I will get 2 and 2 is what I expect

Yes. thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    TL please give us a change to buy it back ,have it in the market for gems ,like you did pinkie
    Ohhhhh I'm sure it'll be in the market for gems, you can bet on that, probably on Thursday ...but that's not the fix to this! The better goodwill way to rectify the issue of some players getting one for $0 and others not getting it before it was removed from the market? Let *everyone* have the chance to get the glitch one for $0 and NOT take back the one from those who were quick enough to grab one... and then just chalk it up as YOUR mistake & move on.
    This is a really bad PR move ... & I was probably gonna buy extra wedding Ali's when they became available at Valentine's. Now, not so much. I feel like my bubble has been burst and I've lost a lot of anticipation for the Valentine's Day event, too. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by cowsonlake View Post
    I sent TL an email. I'm hoping to hear back n giving me back Wedding Ali, otherwise, I will quit playing... Regardless of having been faithfully playing since 2011!

Until I get Wedding Ali back, I will NOT play CS or any other TL games. Maybe, this will be my excuse to do some other stuff.... like clean my house heeheehee. Seriously, I'm boy-cot-t-ing.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. My neighbour asked me if I got the free alicorn, but the only one I could see cost 600 gems! I searched for 'alicorn' on here and decided I didn't qualify because I hadn't complete certain goals involving Thurston - didn't see a wedding mentioned tbh. Since then most of the alicorns I've seen are in kingdoms much smaller than mine, some run by newbies.

I know it's sour grapes, but I do feel hard done by and think any alicorn not fairly earned or not bought with gems should be withdrawn.