Page 32 of 117 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Executive Chef
    I like this bug Please, TL, don't fix it?

Fashion Designer
    Help. Thrust on said I had all the parts, but I was missing 1bell and the trade was still in my inventory. Now even after continuing to trade, I still have no bell? What should I do...

Farm Supplier
    I have been collecting from the carriage and I am only getting one brush every time. At this rate I will be doing this for a long time. Do you get more items or is it always one? I figure I am just being unlucky. I'm really enjoying this update so far even with all the confusion.

Im level39, almost to 40. I hope this update will get to me when I do reach 40?
    Last edited by parker8pets; 02-08-15 at 09:54 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on my tenth trade, still waiting for 1 lace. 4 out of my 9 trades only dropped items I had enough of. Oh well. It will take awhile to build up 20 murmurs again if I need an 11th trade.

I really hope we aren't going to need the same items in a Valentine's event which will likely be timed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I still need 3 ribbons for update... Now ai do have to trade them for 6 hours, before was3 hours..
    But, I still not get the ribbons anymore

Do I only can upgrade now for 45 gems???
    strange
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Help. Thrust on said I had all the parts, but I was missing 1bell and the trade was still in my inventory. Now even after continuing to trade, I still have no bell? What should I do...
    Keep trading till you get all the parts you need to build the carriage. It might take awhile to get the ones you need - they drop randomly.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by parker8pets View Post
    Im level39, almost to 40. I hope this update will get to me when I do reach 40?
    As long as you have Sabina's house and Thurston's, you should get it once you reach level 40.

Banned
    Around 10 trades and still need 3 ribboms.. they should rename this step.. Baby Sister Sister

Rhino Keeper
    I got tired of waiting for the petals from the exchange and finished off the carriage with gems. My carriage is built, but the quest will not advance and I'm still stuck at Carriage Conundrum. Did I mess it up by finishing it off? This is annoying. I've forced closed etc

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I have been collecting from the carriage and I am only getting one brush every time. At this rate I will be doing this for a long time. Do you get more items or is it always one? I figure I am just being unlucky. I'm really enjoying this update so far even with all the confusion.
    same here... only 1 brush or 1 polish every 2 hours...
    TL is slowing us down LOL