Page 39 of 117 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

I didn't even realize the free one was a mistake until today xD I just thought they were being generous.

I sent TL an email. I'm hoping to hear back n giving me back Wedding Ali, otherwise, I will quit playing... Regardless of having been faithfully playing since 2011!

Fashion Designer
    Ok
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Ok, I think I have everything I need for that timed quest - 99 Fellora Blossom, 80 Faeries' Murmur, and 20 Floral Glow. In fact I have more than what I need but I was working on another goal at the same time and it will require Floral Glow, so....Plus I figured I'd continue to make it while I was waiting for all the Faeries' Murmur.

Once I place the carriage the timer starts, correct? The Trade will show up in the Royal Exchange as soon as I place the carriage and then I'm off and running with all I need and to just make sure I check in just before the 3 hours is up to grab the trade and start the next one, right?

Someone please confirm for me as I really don't want to mess this up, not with how much resources it is taking and the fact that I'll be only taking brief naps to actually accomplish this thing.
    Sounds like you've got it right.

I personally didn't feel the need to collect the xp and coin from completing the 8 trades in the 24 hrs, I just wanted to get as many trades as I could with the lower resource requirements. I slept normally, and sped up a trade by an hour with 4 gems so I could start a new one before bedtime. I sped up my 5th trade by 1/2 hour with 2 gems, then my 6th trade by 15 minutes w 1 gem, just in time for me to start a 7th 3-hour trade before the goal expired. I had all but 1 lace after 6 trades.

Even if you complete 8 trades in 24 hours, you will still have to send Thurston on a 6 hour trade. Then if you didn't get all needed supplies, you will still have to do more trades. I'm on my 11th trade.

Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Really, did they have to take the Ali back. Not impressed. It is not as though letting us keep it would have altered the game, a few energy every 22 hours.......and they still took it.

Executive Chef
    Sob!!! Me too. I never benefit from glitches.

Fashion Designer
    My alicorn is gone too, SO NOT COOL! TL didn't seem to have a problem with some people getting two goddess trees due a glitch, perhaps because they cost gems to upgrade?!
    What about glitches that have cost people time and gems?

Rhino Keeper
    TL THAN SHOULD REMOVE THE SECOND GODDESS TREE ! Its also a glitch!!!!! NOT FAIR !!

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED TL!! Your mistake, not ours. Serious this time about quitting ALL YOUR GAMES if you don't give it back. It's not my fault YOU made a "gem trap" mistake with my wedding ali!

Farm Supplier
    My one Alicorn has also disappeared! Not fair and not fun, the misspent diamonds etc and the sped up quests that turned out wrong also never get repaired. Please, I do like the game and much is fair in virtual glitches but this really is not. Apparently more is repairable by the webmaster than we think, so how about 300 diamonds in compensation monies?

Fashion Designer
    Well, I'm not surprised. They aren't big on goodwill gestures.