Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,151 to 1,159 of 1159

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

I can sit on it I have no important quests lined up that need the kitchen. I just saw it as odd trying to store it saying I hit the cap.

Hi again. I was wondering if there was any word about the second cake being unable to be stored in inventory or be place. I can buy and place other decorations down on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekohoshi View Post
    Hi again. I was wondering if there was any word about the second cake being unable to be stored in inventory or be place. I can buy and place other decorations down on the board.
    Sorry, not yet....

Sorry for brining it up again. I luckily haven't run into a quest that made me need to use both of them. Sorry again <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nekohoshi View Post
    Sorry for brining it up again. I luckily haven't run into a quest that made me need to use both of them. Sorry again <3
    I've been checking the report I made for you but so far no response. I'll make another one for you... Sorry for the delay.

It seems I can't avoid being on one kitchen only this time so thank you for the help but it seems like I have to sell off the cake. Thank you again for trying to help me

Just wondering how rare the Hoof polish drop is. I have filled the other requests and have an extra 14 horn polish and 14 mane brushes but have not seen a single hoof polish yet.

New Resident
    How do I make a Alicorn. I have the wings n the horn???

Quote Originally Posted by firey65 View Post
    How do I make a Alicorn. I have the wings n the horn???
    The goals for this are on page 1 or you can look at the Main Story Guide (link in my signature). Once you have all of the materials and clear goal number 8 you are rewarded with the wedding alicorn.

There are no wings or horns for this alicorn - if you mean the sacred wing and sacred horn, they are parts for a white alicorn and you craft using the Love Shack (these parts only drop if you have the Love Shack from the valentine event back in 2013).