Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1162

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Nightclub Owner
    Welcome to the club, I have the same issue in my queendom. Short of roses and anorexic drops of murmurs.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ge-amp-Alicorn

That is the thread for this goal chain, and you're not the only one having the issue. There are still people that were over level 40 when it came out that still haven't received all the necessary items.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    My sources suggest otherwise....

Attachment 19615
    Ahahaha
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

I have a question about the timed 'supermarket sweep' goal. Does the 24 hour counter start when you hit the 'go' button to 'bargain with the other players'? Just want to make sure the 24hours do not begin at the placement of the wedding carriage.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by foodpill View Post
    I have a question about the timed 'supermarket sweep' goal. Does the 24 hour counter start when you hit the 'go' button to 'bargain with the other players'? Just want to make sure the 24hours do not begin at the placement of the wedding carriage.
    I thought it started when we placed the carriage. I could've sworn I waited to place it until I was ready to begin the Exchange trades, as I had to grow the plants first.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

New Resident
    So I'm working on this goal & I'm at the point where I'm doing trades to get decorations to build the carriage. Why does Thurston come back after the first 6 hour trade and say, "Oh, good. We've got all the decorations!" ? I went to build the carriage and still need 1 bell & 5 roses. Thurstons a total Dunce and this dialog needs to be corrected to state Hope we've got all the decorations,

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Agree, it is a contradictory... And yes, lots of us agree with you about Thurston! not his finest moment is it.

I started this goal a few weeks ago before the grape thing came up. However after Thurston went to the royal exchange no matter how many trades I do (bargain with shoppers) I cannot seem to get rose petals. It keeps dropping wedding bells and lace but am stuck on ten rose petals. I tried contacting Storm 8 support to be told that rose petals drop from tall grass. Tried to explain that it is a trade item from the royal exchange but was signposted here. I sincerely doubt the Storm 8 support agent read my emails as his responses made no sense what so ever. So I am hoping someone here can help me out. I have force closed the game, uninstalled it, yelled at it but no joy.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pigswithwigs View Post
    I started this goal a few weeks ago before the grape thing came up. However after Thurston went to the royal exchange no matter how many trades I do (bargain with shoppers) I cannot seem to get rose petals. It keeps dropping wedding bells and lace but am stuck on ten rose petals. I tried contacting Storm 8 support to be told that rose petals drop from tall grass. Tried to explain that it is a trade item from the royal exchange but was signposted here. I sincerely doubt the Storm 8 support agent read my emails as his responses made no sense what so ever. So I am hoping someone here can help me out. I have force closed the game, uninstalled it, yelled at it but no joy.
    Perhaps a gentler approach is needed what a run of bad luck you're having. Relying on random drops can be incredibly frustrating. You aren't doing anything wrong.... For some players it just takes more time. The rose petals will eventually drop. Put the goal aside if it helps. Restock, do some other trades and try again. Good luck! We all have our fingers crossed for you

I just sent materials off to Agnes and that takes three days. Then the carriage goal popped up and it's timed. Will my carriage just be a construction site? Am I doomed?