Page 26 of 117 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadesha1 View Post
    Totally agree. And the reality is you wouldn't be able to complete it without gems, it takes at least prob 5-10 secs to collect reward and resend etc, and times that by 8 it'll take you over the 24 hour mark...just silly. I think 6 would have been fairer and made much more sense!!!
    It would have been more honest if the goal for the timed trades was to do 6 trades AND spend 24 gems, then have the reward for completing the goal be more supplies for building the carriage.

Rhino Keeper
    I just went to the exchange to do my first 6 hour trade (fellora plants finally ready) ... I was a little surprised to see that it now requires 5 fellora plants - I was expecting 4? Has something been changed?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ...but a Q for those who have finished: Can the cake (&/or icing) be cooked in the new bakery in addition to the kitchens or just in the kitchen? Thanks!
    sry mrs woodsy
    dont know, cuz my bakery is stored... you can only craft 2 cakes in the kitchen, cuz no give-button...its auto-done with the first cake....
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi All!
    Want to report that after I completed 'Carriage Conundrum'; I was given a new step in the quest line, 'A job well done' - upgrade carriage to level 1. I did not receive all the parts for the carriage -so I am doing another trade with the the bargain shoppers. I am assuming that this may be an additional goal before reaching the 'horsing around goal'.
    I've not read that others have reported this goal/step.

Have Fun.
    I have this step now. I am still missing 1 lace after 7 3-hour trades and 1 6-hour trade.

I don't see this step written up in the 2nd post, but it is included in Dabag's pictures of the goals. Maybe it only shows for those people who need more supplies even after Thurston's shopping trip.

Farm Supplier
    I dressed my free wedding alicorn so the reward one ....... Lol

I'm level 50 and didn't know about the alicorn update, like most of you, I work and can't sit around reading castle story updates all day long. When will this challenge end? Will I be able to receive new updates and goals, like the v-day goals, without completing this one? I refuse to spend 450 gems to skip everything.

Ten trades done and I am still missing 5 rose petals. (11 is out now) Thurston apparently can't tell the difference between flowers and lace, but I hope he gets it together because I'm out of fairies murmur!
    Once again, I'm wishing for a store where we could buy, sell or trade. I have plenty of extra lace and bells!

I am thoroughly enjoying this update and forcing myself to be patient! Thanks to all those sharing information, so we'll know what to expect :-)
    I just hope we don't need a lot of fairy murmur for the Valentine event that I'm hoping we will have next week. (Fingers crossed!)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I am working on my second round of 6 hr trade to have enough material to upgrade my carriage but I have not received my Alicorn and it's not in the market? When do you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by terri81 View Post
    I'm level 50 and didn't know about the alicorn update, like most of you, I work and can't sit around reading castle story updates all day long. When will this challenge end? Will I be able to receive new updates and goals, like the v-day goals, without completing this one? I refuse to spend 450 gems to skip everything.
    This goal is part of the core story so it is not timed. Just the first trading quest has a 24 hr timer. I guess if you don't click "Finish" after the timer is up, maybe you could do the shorter trade a few more times???
    According to Kooky & Spiritwind, Valentine's goal is separate from this one. So no worries there.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendah42 View Post
    I suspect next weeks update will be a Valentines one and we'll likely see some pink things in the game again. If only we could get the Wonderland Valentines goat, I miss that little guy already (have ditched the game after falling into a 80 gem gem-trap :/ ). Maybe we could bring him to our realms in exchange for the orange cobbler they seem to have borrowed?
    I like that that little fellow drops three milk at a time Why can't royal cows be as cooperative as royal pigs!