Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	18226

No idea if this will work....
    photographic proof that TL stated, in black and white that you will get 2 alicorns.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I don't think you're a small minority. I think many of us thought all players should be treated fairly as far as the alicorn went, we just had different perspectives on how to accomplish that. Some like myself thought everyone should have been given one. Others like yourself that no one should have an extra.
    Actually we are in agreement about two alicorn, one free and one earned - I edited my original post.

It's quite simple, if they aren't playing fair, and to be honest TL haven't from the start with the constant gem traps. Stop paying for gems, or stop playing. Also, rate 1 star and leave bad reviews on the app store. The more people who stop buying gems or playing the game will either force them to sort things out, or do away with it altogether. Which wouldn't be such a bad thing as they clearly don't care about the game or their paying customers.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	18226

No idea if this will work....
    photographic proof that TL stated, in black and white that you will get 2 alicorns.
    But it wasn't a TL Staff Member that wrote that, and even if it had been, they're able to take back what they gave whenever they want to. That was input into the post by a moderator, who doesn't work for TL but takes of their own personal time to moderate the forums.

I think everyone should just realize that this is the way TL functions, always has. Instead of people arguing amongst themselves, maybe everyone should remember who the real enemy is: TL. Cheers!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenrooler View Post
    From the first page of this thread:

For those that already have a Wedding Alicorn, you will be awarded another after completing Horsin' Around. It will be placed in your inventory.

I don't think that particular entry was made by TL it was SpiritWind that made that entry. Unfortunately we don't know what went on behind the scenes there were probably a lot of angry players that missed out on the free alicorn that may have emailed there complaints in. It would have been better to give everyone the free Ali and capped the extra energy at two or three a day, it wouldn't have taken much. No one would have been any the wiser and we could all have two wedding alis and the cart wouldn't look lopsided

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    Sarcasm isn't necessary. I was just pointing out you don't speak for everyone, including me.
    No more sarcasm intended to you than you originally intended to me....but if you started playing as indicated by the date under your name (Sept 2014), then I wasn't talking about you, to begin with.

Rhino Keeper
    Sabrina: "The Wedding is Off! I refuse to marry you! Thursty you are sooooo irresponsible!..... First, you can't even plan ahead, by having ANY foresight.

Second, You have misled dear Spirit Wind and due to complete lack of communication have wasted all her efforts!

Third , you specifically told us we would have multiple horses for our carriage, I made you plan early and at least got the first......I guess you lied about that too!"

"But mostly why I will NOT marry you Thurston is because you misled our dear ruler!"

"The wedding is off Thursty! No amount of valentiny pink stuff will make me change my mind!"

Thurston: *silence*

Ivy: " woah, sooo not cool dude!"

Griselda: " LOL! *Cackle,cackle* I told you to never trust him!"
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Rhino Keeper
    Must admit as someone who didn't get a free alicorn, what annoyed me the most was missing out on the extra energy! ☺

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    No more sarcasm intended to you than you originally intended to me....but if you started playing as indicated by the date under your name (Sept 2014), then I wasn't talking about you, to begin with.
    You're being rather rude. That date is when I started posting on these boards with that ID.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyB111 View Post
    You're being rather rude. That date is when I started posting on these boards with that ID.
    Please keep the posts on topic and stop talking to me, unless you want to take it to PM. You started with being rude, as my original post was directed to TL, not any player.

RELIQUARY!! ... Your dialog is so spot on! Lol, love it!