Page 33 of 117 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Around 10 trades and still need 3 ribboms.. they should rename this step.. Baby Sister Sister
    Lol! I know what you mean but I think it's only going to get worse. Sounds like collecting the brushes and polishes is pretty slow-going also.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    I got tired of waiting for the petals from the exchange and finished off the carriage with gems. My carriage is built, but the quest will not advance and I'm still stuck at Carriage Conundrum. Did I mess it up by finishing it off? This is annoying. I've forced closed etc
    Maybe you need to collect from it once to move on.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    same here... only 1 brush or 1 polish every 2 hours...
    TL is slowing us down LOL
    Me also...the first several collections were all a single brush; I just started getting the other items today...one by one.

Oh, and I did get the accidental alicorn but mine is kind of a dud +5, +5, +7...not much better than Pinky. Today they both spawned a lovecupine but no quest for me; I must have done it last year when I was just a noob to this game and I was like, "What are these gems for; I don't need to save those for anything. I'll buy a few of these pink farm animals." So my queendom actually gets lovecupines year round

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    The thing that frustrates me, is that it seems I can't bake a spare cake and frosting. Lol, I've become a full blown hoarder here
    You can bake more of the frosting and the cake if you have the bakery
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

New Resident
    I have sped up my wedding carriage eleven times now & keep getting brushes I'm never going to get the two shoe polishes very frustrating😰😰

Executive Chef
    Whaaaa! I have everything to upgrade the carriage - but then I won't have any rose petals left! The hoarder in me screems "Nooooooo!!!!", but I want to advance. I'm all out of Fearie Murmur, and it would take ages to send out another trade - without any guarantee that it brings back a rose petal...

Whaaaa! REALLY, don't know what to do!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Whaaaa! I have everything to upgrade the carriage - but then I won't have any rose petals left! The hoarder in me screems "Nooooooo!!!!", but I want to advance. I'm all out of Fearie Murmur, and it would take ages to send out another trade - without any guarantee that it brings back a rose petal...

Whaaaa! REALLY, don't know what to do!
    There is no rush. You are only talking of a delay of 2-3 days. In a couple of weeks you will forget that you delayed building your carriage. My vote (for what it is worth) is to do another trade.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Maybe you need to collect from it once to move on.
    I tried that, I got a brush but the quest is still stuck. I sent out another trade to see if that shakes it free, otherwise I'll have to send in a ticket to see if they can fix my game.

New Resident
    What are the requirements for "A Job Well Done"? Do you need additional wedding supplies from the trades to upgrade the carriage to level 1?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a1dan27 View Post
    What are the requirements for "A Job Well Done"? Do you need additional wedding supplies from the trades to upgrade the carriage to level 1?
    Refer to post 2.