Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Locked by expansion..

Farm Supplier
    I needed 14 expansions to unlock the final recipes; it used to be 13, but they changed it.

Hi! Anybody knows what's the latest expansion to be at to unlock Coq au Vin, Baked Onion Soup, and Ratatouille? Cause I'm currently at expansion 13. Wondering if there's any changes after the latest update :/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelhotfudge View Post
    Hi! Anybody knows what's the latest expansion to be at to unlock Coq au Vin, Baked Onion Soup, and Ratatouille? Cause I'm currently at expansion 13. Wondering if there's any changes after the latest update :/
    You still have to do the 14th expansion before those will open up. I'm stuck there as well and waiting on CID to drop the rest of the items I need to expand.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Thanks queentina3! You're right! Just did expansion 14 and unlocked the remaining recipes! Was so afraid that TL might change the requirement to expansion 15 or above with the latest update...

I still need the equivalent of 200 gems in hammers and blueprints and that's only for expansion 13
    I am wondering if I'll even get to cook ratatouille!!!!
    To see the bright side, I don't need to make that much money anymore as Cid is slowing me down anyway so I can use my street market

New Resident
    Lev49 waiting for expansion 14 to finish. What expansion is ratatouille unlocked at?

New Resident
    Mine didn't unlock at 13

Rhino Keeper
    Arr only just done expansion 12 and that was with gems as was hoping to get the recipes. I waited to get the oven knowing that most dishes couldn't be done till expansion. And I've got goals coming up that need them. Guess it will be a while
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ongakuonna View Post

The game likes to keep me at 24 blueprints I guess lol

Planks aren't needed at all for 12, but they will be for 13.
    The above requirement for expansion 12 is now my requirement for expansion 13 :/

The Honorable Panda
    12- 12 Blueprints, 284,000 coins, 25 Nails, 6 Hammers
    13-13 blueprints, 380,000 coins, 7 hammers, 3 shovels

The above are the correct expansions. See Game Guide

Closing this thread since the expansions have been changed since this was first posted.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234