Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Locked by expansion..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Only these 3 recipes are locked by expansion. I'm already level 49 and can confirm no other recipes are locked this way, and I'm waiting to go for expansion 12 once I get enough nails.
    Heads up, nice "surprise" on the experience needed to level up once you get to level 49...! Looks like I'll never get to level 56 to get the 21st counter-top...
    All games allow you to get xp points but make it seem Unreachable. Point being, should they ever raise the cap your progress will move along with the levels. It isn't really a huge deal, as there is more to do than get to a certain number. At lease for me there is.

I just used my last gems to do expansion 10 I believe it is. Or maybe it's 11. Is there a way to know? I was too lazy to save more coins and want to get my shop as large as humanely possible. Depending on my mood I may get more gems later. The 1400 I got a month or so back did me well. Bought some appliances, Decor, expanded shops and my size. It lasted long enough. I just need to see more in the game, before I commit more money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    All games allow you to get xp points but make it seem Unreachable. Point being, should they ever raise the cap your progress will move along with the levels. It isn't really a huge deal, as there is more to do than get to a certain number. At lease for me there is.

I just used my last gems to do expansion 10 I believe it is. Or maybe it's 11. Is there a way to know? I was too lazy to save more coins and want to get my shop as large as humanely possible. Depending on my mood I may get more gems later. The 1400 I got a month or so back did me well. Bought some appliances, Decor, expanded shops and my size. It lasted long enough. I just need to see more in the game, before I commit more money.
    That's pretty much how I feel too. I like the game enough, I don't care about leveling, but I do care that there are more features as I keep playing. I've been getting more coins now that I'm cooking more expensive dishes and will run out of things to unlock soon. Ive just started spending on decorations and more expansion now, I know it's a new game but hopefully they release more recipes and stoves and counters etc soon as more and more players are hitting the cap.

Executive Chef
    It's my fave game now,so I also hope they unlock those "coming soon" features,I still have lots to upgrade and expanding to do,so def not bored yet,,but they need to start unlocking those features to keep players interested

Rhino Keeper
    Haha, we lured the most eager and impatient forumite out of her game play

You're right, it's about time they reveal what's those cordoned off "coming soon" real estates all about!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    Haha, we lured the most eager and impatient forumite out of her game play

You're right, it's about time they reveal what's those cordoned off "coming soon" real estates all about!
    Lmbo-guess I'm getting a rep,thought only Kooky knew my level of impatienceness!i also did some cleaning alongside my morning playtime,yay me!(I seriously hope we get an update today that isn't just decor,didn't do the Chinese new year one as it was only decor and no new oven)

New Resident
    Ok, I just did expansion 13 and the recipes are still locked? What expansion level do they unlock at?

Farm Supplier
    It's expansion 14 now; this was one of the changes that came with the update.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, dear! I'm at level 44 1/2. I barely managed to do 9th expansion in order to fix Fruit Market.

Quote Originally Posted by Aud2007 View Post
    It's expansion 14 now; this was one of the changes that came with the update.
    Anyone know what's required for Exp 14? Trying to decide what to save up, how much to kick myself for deleting various parts...

Ugh, sfogaliatelle is also locked by expansion. I am level 23 but what expansion do you need to do to unlock sfogaliatelle cookies?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast