Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Locked by expansion..

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Wow, better prioritize expansion soon. I'm at level 42 and need three nails for expansion 11 and a bunch of coins I don't have since I learned two recipes today, argh. Anyone have the requirements for expansion 12? Should I be hoarding my planks?

The game likes to keep me at 24 blueprints I guess lol

Planks aren't needed at all for 12, but they will be for 13.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ongakuonna View Post

Planks aren't needed at all for 12, but they will be for 13.
    Thanks! Guess it's safe to delete a few planks when my toolbox gets full then--I have 27 and expansion 11 requires zero planks.

Executive Chef
    Level 45 recipes unlock at expansion 13-positive this time ,but save your onions when you're close,2 of the recipes require them

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Wow, better prioritize expansion soon. I'm at level 42 and need three nails for expansion 11 and a bunch of coins I don't have since I learned two recipes today, argh. Anyone have the requirements for expansion 12? Should I be hoarding my planks?
    You're in way better shape then me! I'm level 42 and just got enough blueprints for my 9th expansion. I think my Cid is broke Or just stingy with the blueprints

Level 45 recipe unlock?

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Level 45 recipes unlock at expansion 13-positive this time ,but save your onions when you're close,2 of the recipes require them

So do you need to have level 13 expansion completed to unlock the recipes or level 12 ? Seems crazy to be level 13!!
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mommydiner2 View Post
    So do you need to have level 13 expansion completed to unlock the recipes or level 12 ? Seems crazy to be level 13!!
    Thanks
    Expansion 13 must be completed

Thanks for the depressing news -

Rhino Keeper
    Just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, ALL recipes that become available are locked by exp 13 when you get to lv 45? Making anything new at lv 45 and up (recipes/ingredients) unobtainable until we have completed the 13th exp, right?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    Just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly, ALL recipes that become available are locked by exp 13 when you get to lv 45? Making anything new at lv 45 and up (recipes/ingredients) unobtainable until we have completed the 13th exp, right?
    Just Coq au Vin, Baked Onion Soup, and Ratatouille are locked at Level 45. Level 46 recipes don't have that requirement. Can't speak for higher levels. I'm at expansion 10 and after reading this thread it's going to take me forever to get to expansion 13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Just Coq au Vin, Baked Onion Soup, and Ratatouille are locked at Level 45. Level 46 recipes don't have that requirement. Can't speak for higher levels. I'm at expansion 10 and after reading this thread it's going to take me forever to get to expansion 13
    Only these 3 recipes are locked by expansion. I'm already level 49 and can confirm no other recipes are locked this way, and I'm waiting to go for expansion 12 once I get enough nails.
    Heads up, nice "surprise" on the experience needed to level up once you get to level 49...! Looks like I'll never get to level 56 to get the 21st counter-top...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast