Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Locked by expansion..

Rhino Keeper

Locked by expansion..

What is the point of this? I just hit 35, and now I can't learn any of the new recipes until I do expansion 8? Now fortunately I had already started the expansion, but now I'm waiting another 20 hours before I can even progress? That doesn't seem fair.

Waiting to expand also, but because I can't get hammers or shovels. Where do they come from??

Executive Chef
    Also level 45 recipes require expansion 12

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mbosch0516 View Post
    Waiting to expand also, but because I can't get hammers or shovels. Where do they come from??
    From Cid and good luck getting a shovel from him. I've been waiting weeks and he's yet to give me a shovel so I can expand my garden. That goal is going to sit there staring me in the face forever, as he doesn't seem to drop shovels to my restaurant. Gems, no problem, boards and hammers, yup, gives me those as well, but a SHOVEL? Nope, no shovel for queentina! *kicks Cid in the shins*

I've had to delete many shovels and boards that were taking up space. I used to have to delete nails, but now those seem to be a rare drop for me, and the main thing holding me back from shop expansions.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by auntagonist View Post
    I've had to delete many shovels and boards that were taking up space. I used to have to delete nails, but now those seem to be a rare drop for me, and the main thing holding me back from shop expansions.
    *whimpers* Delete shovels? Aghast, the horror!

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Also level 45 recipes require expansion 12
    Are you sure it's not higher than 12? I have expansion 12 unlocked but my lvl 45 recipes are still "locked by expansion" for me. Maybe my game glitched them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ongakuonna View Post
    Are you sure it's not higher than 12? I have expansion 12 unlocked but my lvl 45 recipes are still "locked by expansion" for me. Maybe my game glitched them?
    AHHHHH!!!! EXPANSION 12???? Holy moly, I've been asking everyone lv 42 and above if they remembered having to have expansion 9 completed before you can unlock the drink machine and its recipes but my guess is I'm wayyyyy off and probably need 10 or 11 huh? Sighhhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by WinnyWoos; 02-13-15 at 06:32 PM. Reason: wording

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ongakuonna View Post
    You're prob right-I just got to level 45,wow! So it's higher than 12?!cause I haven't expanded to 12(I just assumed)

Executive Chef
    Wow, better prioritize expansion soon. I'm at level 42 and need three nails for expansion 11 and a bunch of coins I don't have since I learned two recipes today, argh. Anyone have the requirements for expansion 12? Should I be hoarding my planks?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast