Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag your recipe!

Rhino Keeper

Brag your recipe!

Unlocking a recipe requires a lot of efforts! Bitterballen anyone? Who wants to spend $121,000 to unlock strawberry shortcake just to satisfy your curiosity of whether it's worth your counter space?

Let's:
    1) unlock recipes
    2) post here to brag, and
    3) help other bask in your awesomeness while they silently calculate if it's worth their coins to unlock what you've unlocked!

Check the thread to see if it's been posted, also post recipe requests if what you're considering hasn't been posted yet!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Started working on this for myself :3 Hope it helps someone out there! [I'm level 23 atm and started this after being level 16, I think, so the lower stuff like level required are missing because I don't remember.]

I am currently keeping track of:
    Stock of each shop - Name, level needed, cost per, and restock time
    Recipes for each appliance - Name, level needed, mastering, net profit, prep time, experience, serving earnings, servings, ingredients, raw profit, and the cost
    Spiced recipe earnings - Simple Spice vs House Blend for each recipe, giving the new net profit as spiced, original net profit as unspiced, and how much it earns from spices
    Available upgrades - what the upgrade is for, level requirement, from -> to, and what it takes to upgrade

I'm also thinking about adding tabs for design costs, quests, and achievement medals... hmm
    Last edited by Morichinatsu; 02-05-15 at 02:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this is great. It must have taken a lot of time and effort.

Do you keep this updated, or do you need to publish a new document. I am a little farther than you in the game, but find this very useful for what you have so far.

Keep up the good work!

Rhino Keeper
    I am making a lot of lobster dishes and tuna casserole. I opened the fruit stand, but have not unlocked the apples yet since all I can cook is apple pie at this moment. I am on level 38 and am not sure if I should wait for awhile longer for more fruit recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by travelingcircus View Post
    I am making a lot of lobster dishes and tuna casserole. I opened the fruit stand, but have not unlocked the apples yet since all I can cook is apple pie at this moment. I am on level 38 and am not sure if I should wait for awhile longer for more fruit recipes.
    I unlocked the apples as soon as I got my fruit stand (out of excitement, lol) and so far I'm happy with them. The collection time is only an hour so that was good to see. Since I was late getting my fruit stand open, I'm able to cook the Apple Ginger Chicken as well as the Apple Pie but considering the Apple Pie requires sugar and butter and your probably using those for other recipes, I think waiting to unlock the apples until you have another recipe would be just fine

I held off on the lobster and butter for a while and now I'm kicking myself in the hinny for doing so cause I'm obsessed with making lobster sandwiches! Lol I don't know why really but it's one of my favorites atm! Puts my second deli to good use And Tuna Casserole with the House Spice is my every night dish I put on before going to bed, love it!

Rhino Keeper
    What's the ginger chicken recipe like? Care to post the details? (time, servings, coinage etc) I haven't really started on most of the herbs recipes, I haven't even unlocked bruschetta yet o.O

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    What's the ginger chicken recipe like? Care to post the details? (time, servings, coinage etc) I haven't really started on most of the herbs recipes, I haven't even unlocked bruschetta yet o.O
    I don't know about either of these. I like to use my ginger for house spice and ginger tea, so can't imagine having enough for chicken.

Anyone know about milkshake? And milk? How long to refresh, how long to cook, how many servings, etc? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I keep my appliances filled with lobster Thermidor, lobster bisque, lobster sandwiches, tuna casserole and osso buco when I have enough onions.

I gave not unlocked surf and turf or prime rib because of the long learning time and tying up a stove for that Long (I think prime rib is 2 days). Can someone tell me if it is worth it, how many coins do you earn, etc.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Prime rib is definitely NOT worth unlocking, only 3 coins a plate at 950 plates and 4 hours. Haven't cooked it even once since I unlocked.

Apple ginger chicken is a good one for getting rid of excess ginger, 200 servings, 5 coins a plate, 30 minutes.

Bruschetta is one of my favorites for using up basil. 110 servings, 6 coins a plate, 20 minutes.

Lobster bisque: 1510 servings, 3 coins a plate, 6 hours (this is the best recipe for adding house spice to for getting the most total coins, surpassing tuna casserole, usually cook this overnight)

Surf and turf I cook fairly often due to the higher coins per plate and faster cook time for a lobster recipe: 430 servings, 5 coins a plate, 2 hours.

Lobster sandwich: 700 servings, 4 coins a plate, 3 hours (I usually add simple spice to this one)

Apple pie: 220 servings, 6 coins a plate, 30 minutes (good for using up sugar in high coins/plate recipe)

Split pea soup is best for using up garlic: 340 servings, 5 coins per serving, 1.5 hours.

Tuna casserole I cook all the time with house spice but I think most people in this thread know the recipe already. I don't cook osso buco and fajitas much now since I need the house spice for tuna casserole/lobster bisque and am not crazy about having food that has less than 4 coins per serving. Don't cook lobster thermidor that often since lobster bisque gives more servings at the same coins per plate using the same amount of time, but I'll cook it if I'm out of butter and only have cream or want to use my chateau stove for another recipe. If I have counter space and can check in often, I cook veggie sushi/bruschetta/margherita pizza/apple pie for the 6 coins/plate. Only using my diner stove and commercial range to master recipes right now since neither have particularly desirable recipes to cook at higher levels, I often leave them empty--maybe that's why I keep running out of food every night but I don't have the counter space to cook the low coins/plate, low yield recipes.

I should be on level 42 in two days and am hoarding all my coins to learn the three recipes on the drink maker when it becomes available to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you rosewaterlilly for your insight!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast