Thread: Floor Tile Won't Change

Farm Supplier

Floor Tile Won't Change

I have one random floor tile that won't change, I've tried a few times with different other tiles in my storage and brought from shop and nothing, tried moving cashier and change but still no joy, I noticed my neighbour also has this issue today too, anyone else have/had this problem or know a fix? Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150209_155755.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	18218  

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

The Honorable Panda
    Try moving the mirror and cash register away-Make a really big space, then try changing the tile again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kellyleroc111 View Post
    I have one random floor tile that won't change, I've tried a few times with different other tiles in my storage and brought from shop and nothing, tried moving cashier and change but still no joy, I noticed my neighbour also has this issue today too, anyone else have/had this problem or know a fix? Thank you
    Hey there! We checked this and did not see that one tile in your image. That tile now seems to match the rest of your Boutique. If this happens again, please be sure to let us know. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you I played around with it, logged in & out (a few times) and some things worked or its caught up with my ever demanding demands. Who knows ( not me) but thanks for prompt reply, much appreciated

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by kellyleroc111 View Post
    Thank you I played around with it, logged in & out (a few times) and some things worked or its caught up with my ever demanding demands. Who knows ( not me) but thanks for prompt reply, much appreciated
    Glad things worked out!