Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Treent of Life - 2015 Feb 5

Executive Chef
    Hello I only read bad, I'm not reading anything good. I'm really glad about any new animal. I really enjoy the game, sees each animal look different and it's all about the fun we have. Why is it always this bad review, the team leader and his team strives to make the game interesting. But the work is not fun when you only get a bad review get.
    Thank you team leader and team for this great extensions that for new animals.

Executive Chef
    Strange - neither of the new animals on expansions is available in the store yet. Usually when it's available by expansion, it is also available in the store for gems. Nor are they in my album. If we could see them in the store or album, we could see what elements they are.

The expansion to the Treent of Life is also 10 mil for me. Seems that is the price for that square. :/ i have 30 mil but still - I'm sure all players who started in the last few months, even if level 40 now, will have a very hard time saving up that extreme amount. And to have it "available" at level 20, but WAY impossible to get at that level is pretty uncool IMO.

ETA: Also strange - the message you get when you tap on the square on the purple island with the orange animal says, "Reach Level 20 and unlock the Lightning Leopard before expanding here!" What does the leopard have to do with it? Is it not a new element - is is a lightning hybrid? Or is it an old message they recycled and failed to change the text on?
    Last edited by zenobia42; 02-04-15 at 04:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe you DO need to unlock the lightning leopard before it allows you to expand there? (After all, you get the LL before level 20, so it wouldn't really change much unless you dawdled in unlocking it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello I only read bad, I'm not reading anything good. I'm really glad about any new animal. I really enjoy the game, sees each animal look different and it's all about the fun we have. Why is it always this bad review, the team leader and his team strives to make the game interesting. But the work is not fun when you only get a bad review get.
    Thank you team leader and team for this great extensions that for new animals.
    I think this thread has been fairly optimistic so far?

The reason people criticize this game is because it's a job/company that makes money off of their work - and that includes things like clone animals which don't take much time to make. This isn't some kind of hobby they're doing in their free time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    (...)

ETA: Also strange - the message you get when you tap on the square on the purple island with the orange animal says, "Reach Level 20 and unlock the Lightning Leopard before expanding here!" What does the leopard have to do with it? Is it not a new element - is is a lightning hybrid? Or is it an old message they recycled and failed to change the text on?
    Probably this new animal, that I hope is a new element, needs the electric type unlocked. Don't know.

Executive Chef
    Maybe they want everyone to expand to the lightning leopard before the new orange animal because they want to make players do things in the correct order: start with fire, nature & earth. Expand and unlock water. Create dark. Expand & unlock electric. THEN a new element on the purple island. Maybe because each successive element's hybrids earn a little more than the one before and they want to preserve that order. So yeah, thanks, guys, it actually does make sense.

But then what is with the Treent of Life animal? It costs 10 mil but no restrictions on what elements you already have. Maybe it's not actually an animal but when you expand there it becomes a second nest? It has the same flowers in its branches/hair as the Tree of Life, it's 4 leaves are like the Tree of Life leaves, and this cutie has the same bark coloring. I'd LOVE a second nest - I think we all would - but that Treent is sooooo cute I want him to join my menagerie!!!!!

ETA: I got all excited, thinking that if we get a second nest, maybe they also finally made it so we can move the first nest/breeding garden. But no. It is still frozen in that really awkward spot.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 02-04-15 at 04:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    yeah, i noticed the oddities, too. the message could just be recycled, which is sensible enough - i've seen two glitched messages like that in the past in my own game, but of course i cleared out the screencaps because i never needed to use them, which i sorely regret so much right now - but i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought the lack of visible animals in the shop was unusual.

at least the treent has a name, and frankly, i would be totally willing to spend 10mil if it really grew into a second tree of life. though i can't say my morals would be happy with the idea of finding, raising, and nurturing a baby to turn it into a tool for animal hatching LMAO.
    fantasy forest story
    aiming for a complete album!
    ~*~
    currently on-task: 119/124

Executive Chef
    Omg just woke up bc I am sick ... Gotta go and update the game

Thank you TL for the expansions and the new element

Fashion Designer
    What's a Treent? Lower creature says "to unlock Treent of Life"...Treent is an odd word?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Omg just woke up bc I am sick ... Gotta go and update the game

Thank you TL for the expansions and the new element

Sorry you're sick Evi, hope you feel better soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys new update in App Store and this new dude is available after you update his got a 36hr evolve and his habitat only holds one animal at 40,000

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	18075

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	18076
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast