Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Treent of Life - 2015 Feb 5

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yes, just saw the appstore update. The Treent of Life can be expanded to at lvl 20 (so can the other animal, but it doesn't give me the option to straight up expand to it. I suppose I would need to expand adjacent to it, first.)

But, uh, yikes!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo Feb 04, 6 11 22 PM.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	18070

10 million?? Is that just because I'm level 40 or because they're being annoying about this? A level 20 sure as hell ain't gonna have that cash. (And I've actually just hit level 40 recently, so I'm not really at the point where I have millions lying around.) Guess I'll have to save up...

Rhino Keeper
    well at least all got what they wanted, expansions.... finally, some peace

ETA: At lease Zenobia had the sense to stop in the BG, now he has some new elements to test out
    Last edited by keller63; 02-04-15 at 04:22 PM.
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Rhino Keeper
    i'm actually a little confused. we can't get to the plant type animal (or at least i can't, and my lower island is entirely expanded), and there are currently no new animals listed in the shop anywhere.

if i remember correctly, the electric animals were at least in the shop even if you didn't expand to the leopard. the dark animals were listed with or without a skyger.

do you think they just threw the placeholders in there to wait for friday, when they'd put everything else in?
    fantasy forest story
    aiming for a complete album!
    ~*~
    currently on-task: 119/124

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbpluff View Post
    i'm actually a little confused. we can't get to the plant type animal (or at least i can't, and my lower island is entirely expanded), and there are currently no new animals listed in the shop anywhere.
    Go to the appstore and update to the latest version - it should allow you to expand there. I don't see the animals/new elements in the store but I'm assuming they'll update it later.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    Oh yes, just saw the appstore update. The Treent of Life can be expanded to at lvl 20 (so can the other animal, but it doesn't give me the option to straight up expand to it. I suppose I would need to expand adjacent to it, first.)

But, uh, yikes!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo Feb 04, 6 11 22 PM.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	18070

10 million?? Is that just because I'm level 40 or because they're being annoying about this? A level 20 sure as hell ain't gonna have that cash. (And I've actually just hit level 40 recently, so I'm not really at the point where I have millions lying around.) Guess I'll have to save up...
    HOLY moley that's a big number. that's a ridiculously big number what the heck. even with gem animals, that's way too much.

edit: are you fully expanded? i still have about six plots and it's just teasing me with the regular pricey 1mil. i hope it's just a glitch you're experiencing, though, because reading that number almost made my heart stop.
    fantasy forest story
    ~*~

I wonder what these new creatures are, they would most likely be new elements but I can't figure out what they would be. I just hope it's nothing ridiculous, like how DS started to add all of these weird, out of place elements. All of the permanent elements in FFS are natural, so what I've always wanted them to add is air, light and metal elements. I don't know what these two new animals could be, but I am curious to find out what they are.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbpluff View Post
    HOLY moley that's a big number. that's a ridiculously big number what the heck. even with gem animals, that's way too much.

edit: are you fully expanded? i still have about six plots and it's just teasing me with the regular pricey 1mil. i hope it's just a glitch you're experiencing, though, because reading that number almost made my heart stop.
    Nope, not fully expanded at all! As I said, I'm a relatively new level 40. All my other expansions are 1 million as well - this is the treent of life (new animal on the green/foresty bottom island) that popped up that number. ;_;

Executive Chef
    Has no one unlocked either new creature yet? I'm surprised at that! I would need to spend 128 gems to buy enough bombs to get enough runes to expand to the Treant so I'm waiting a bit. New element = wood, I guess? Any ideas what element the cute orange bunny-bird or whatever it is, on the purple island is?

This is so exciting! I just really wish we didn't have to wait to get SO many runes to expand to these guys. 70 runes x 4 expansions = 280 runes. If a typical bomb finds 2 runes, and each bomb takes 6 hours of breeding to make, that is 35 days [NOTE: that is DAYS not hours. It's 840 hours] worth of breeding to get there.

ETA: Now would be the perfect time for a package sale with RUNES... and one of the one-week limiteds that hasn't had a package yet (scarecrow or chimpala). I know *I* would buy that for $5, maybe possibly $10
    Last edited by zenobia42; 02-04-15 at 04:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    Nope, not fully expanded at all! As I said, I'm a relatively new level 40. All my other expansions are 1 million as well - this is the treent of life (new animal on the green/foresty bottom island) that popped up that number. ;_;
    yeah, i read that and that's why i was wondering! it just made sense at first like 'oh, okay, everything else is covered, so that's just the price bump.' but then i reread it and i did a few double takes. that's absolutely nutty.

i don't understand why my game didn't update on its own like it usually does, either (and it's just as weird that it had the things in the first place without the update, so i have no idea what went on there), but my goodness. that's unfortunately no glitch-- mine says the same thing. so much for that hope, right?

baah. i don't even have enough runes to expand to this boy right now, or else i would just for the sake of information. hopefully somebody can get to that soonish, though i'm sure they will.
    fantasy forest story
    ~*~

Executive Chef
    10mil for me too. I'm so sorry to anyone that is going to be a problem for... I have 60mil currently, and will easily save 10 mil between expansions (since it takes so loooooooong to get runes), so my total coins probably won't even be significantly impacted by this.

However, good news for everyone, up on the dark island it's still 1 mil, and it looks like you'll be forced to expand to 3 plots to reach the new animal... which looks suspiciously like a clone....

Who thinks the new tree is another tree of life? To hatch things? Maybe? I know a lot of people really wanted that - which would explain why it's so expensive.

I really hope the new element is something cool and different and unique. I don't think I can handle the disappointment if it sucks and is only clone animals! I've been waiting for the dark islands forever!!!

Also, I should be able to expand there soon! I marched a straight line over on the green island as soon as we got it because I figured something exciting was coming in that spot... I actually JUST got to the expansion before that one.... got some runes already saved... should be able to do it in a couple days, though I'm sure I won't be the first.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast