Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Go under your expansion tab and scroll all the way to the end past all the expansion options.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	24087

Hope this can be useful.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Go under your expansion tab and scroll all the way to the end past all the expansion options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	24087

Hope this can be useful.
    Thanks guys. Someone posted the bundle today so I thought it was a new offer.

Host(ess)
    Hi. I'm a new player. I noticed that the appliances in the Fiesta bundle has old appliances. If I get the bundle, will I be able to purchase more of the appliances?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 124pm View Post
    Hi. I'm a new player. I noticed that the appliances in the Fiesta bundle has old appliances. If I get the bundle, will I be able to purchase more of the appliances?
    nope. just what's in the bundle, and you can't buy the bundle multiple times either, if you thought of doing that.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Really? They limit how many bundles ios players can buy? Hmmm, trying to figure out the business sense in that. Nope can't figure it out, lol

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    nope. just what's in the bundle, and you can't buy the bundle multiple times either, if you thought of doing that.
    Alright thank you

In Bakery Story When I clicked on 2 different items in the bundle tab, it didn't give me a list of what's in them, but it automatically deducted 42 diamonds for each & didn't show me info, nor did they give me bundles of items. Just 2 things which are nothing like the item shown! Plus there's no i to touch for info. AND it does not show a red dot in the corner showing things it gives you.
    "How do I get all those diamonds back"?
    In the forum it says it'll give info, but you can't even touch an item in the bundle tab because it automatically takes most of your diamonds without any choice to view it first!

BAKERY STORY

Executive Chef
    The last tab in design isn't actually a "bundle tab," most of what's in there are boxes/crates. ONLY the things that actually say bundle, like the one in bakerling's photo above, will reveal a pop-up that shows the content when you tap on it, and if you buy it will provide multiple items. Everything labeled box or crate or package or tin or jar or whatever, when you click on it, will immediately deduct the 24 gem cost and give you one item from that box at random, which is what you got.

This is the thread that shows what the possible prizes are from each of the boxes: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....aster-Box-List

And despite not having any in-game notification or warning of how boxes work, they don't offer refunds for them, to the best of my knowledge.
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-06-15 at 03:01 AM.

Farm Supplier
    how long are the bundles good for? Do they go away after awhile or until u buy it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigby View Post
    how long are the bundles good for? Do they go away after awhile or until u buy it?
    They retire them eventually, whether you bought it or not. I just don't know why this Puebla one is still available until now. xD

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast