Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    On your first issue, a couple of the items you list as being desirable aren't currently available any other way. Specifically, the barista counter and the coffee bean display aren't for sale right now, at all. I think this is a good way for TL to bring back last LTOs (oh god, and dare I suggest, goal rewards?) without putting them on the open market. They may cost more than you want to spend (100 gems versus your calculation that they're worth 90) but you never know when/if such items will be available elsewhere. It will be interesting to see whether the bundles are limited time or permanent additions...

On your second point, who knows? Maybe they hang out too much at The Garlic Tree? :P
    Good point! If the bundles are not for limited time, then it would be perfect for new players to obtain some LTO in the past. Too bad for long time players we possibly already own most of the gem items we want, so the bundle just does nothing for us. I do hope for future bundles they will include lots of items from mystery boxes, because I haven't even opened one and there are certainly some items I won't mind paying gems for!

Executive Chef
    I agree with the post above. If I was I new player I would LOVE this bundle. But, I've already spent gems to get half the items. I like the idea and look forward to future bundles but I'll pass on this one.
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

In case anyone is in any doubt about the quality of the deal this new bundle provides, here's a run-down of its contents:

Pie Display - 20 gems
    Parisian Cobblestone x10 - 70,000 coins
    Barista Counter - 48 gems*
    Lodge Couch x2 - 120,000 coins
    Cafe Table x4 - 80,000 coins
    Worn Coffee Table - 18 gems
    Cafe Chair x8 - 8 gems
    End Table x2 - 20 gems
    Cake Display - 20 gems
    Coffee Bean Display - 28 gems*
    TOTAL COST - 270,000 coins and 162 gems

(*) Has been offered in sales since original release for lower prices

So for 100 gems you're getting a serious discount! And that's before considering that three of the items are old LTOs no longer available in the market.

Of course the 'value' of the bundle depends on how much each individual player likes the stuff included and also how much of the stuff you already own, but generally this is an excellent deal.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    I really like this idea. I'M ON ANDROID THO AND AM SICK OF TL IGNORING US! If they are going to offer something for the GAME then make it for the WHOLE GAME!!!
    I also am upset about this but do understand that there's probably a reason for this maybe it's to expensive technology wise to go through androids maybe it's to complicated.they specified it has to be 1.7.5 so I'm thinking it's a issue with compatibility.I am tired of android being treated like their the lesser of the two.I could get a ios but I rather my HTC phone.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I think this is a great deal for new players who haven't already bought a bunch of these items. For us oldies, not too useful, if they had made a coffee bundle including things like the coffee grinder (big apple box) and coffee pods LTO, and other things that haven't recently been or are currently offered, that would be more attractive. Bundles that include similarly themed items from different boxes would be amazing. Like a "food display" bundle with the smores table from the camping box and the refreshment table from the summer beach box and other similar items would be great. Or cake/cupcake bundle that has cake displays of all sizes from the various boxes. A pie bundle with the pie prep station, the pie rack, and Mrs. Claus with a pie, etc. Or a fountain bundle with different kinds of fountains large and small, lol.

Executive Chef
    I like the sound of your suggested bundles! I would definitely get the cake/cupcake bundles! You can never have to many cakes in a bakery.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Yeah, I think this is a great deal for new players who haven't already bought a bunch of these items. For us oldies, not too useful, if they had made a coffee bundle including things like the coffee grinder (big apple box) and coffee pods LTO, and other things that haven't recently been or are currently offered, that would be more attractive. Bundles that include similarly themed items from different boxes would be amazing. Like a "food display" bundle with the smores table from the camping box and the refreshment table from the summer beach box and other similar items would be great. Or cake/cupcake bundle that has cake displays of all sizes from the various boxes. A pie bundle with the pie prep station, the pie rack, and Mrs. Claus with a pie, etc. Or a fountain bundle with different kinds of fountains large and small, lol.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lorettasapron View Post
    In case anyone is in any doubt about the quality of the deal this new bundle provides, here's a run-down of its contents:

Pie Display - 20 gems
    Parisian Cobblestone x10 - 70,000 coins
    Barista Counter - 48 gems*
    Lodge Couch x2 - 120,000 coins
    Cafe Table x4 - 80,000 coins
    Worn Coffee Table - 18 gems
    Cafe Chair x8 - 8 gems
    End Table x2 - 20 gems
    Cake Display - 20 gems
    Coffee Bean Display - 28 gems*
    TOTAL COST - 270,000 coins and 162 gems

(*) Has been offered in sales since original release for lower prices

So for 100 gems you're getting a serious discount! And that's before considering that three of the items are old LTOs no longer available in the market.

Of course the 'value' of the bundle depends on how much each individual player likes the stuff included and also how much of the stuff you already own, but generally this is an excellent deal.
    thanks for working all of this out! I like the idea of bundles. While I initially thought 100 gems was too steep, seeing it put out like this makes me much more likely to consider it.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

I was pretty excited when I read about the new item bundles feature. But was kinda disappointed after seeing the items in it and the price. 100 gems is consider steep if you only like one or two deco in it. Since I don't have a habit of buying gems table/chair and would usually prefer to spend my gems on deco. The idea was great and will benefit new players more, but not so for long-term players.

The barista counter is a big hit and most popular item in bs, but I've already lost count of how many times TL brought it back in the past. It's like one of the must have add in item whenever they release a sale.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

The bundle is a good deal if someone doesn't have the items included. 100 gems is decent.
    Last edited by cali_girl_sd4; 02-12-15 at 05:39 AM.
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    i really wish this would come out for the android . i would totally buy them. it stinks the android users keep getting left out
    so true i alwaysz feel like dat left out when i see cute decorations md were not able to buy dem not fair

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast