Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2015-Feb-04 Valentine's Day

Executive Chef
    Love Potion #9 reminds me of Julien trying to convince everyone it will make them irresistible in Madly Madagascar!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Final goal prize

I'm not sure what happened or if there's an error, but when I got that pop-up after I finished cooking the last recipe, it didn't actually give me the prize. It just unlocked and I still had to buy it for 80,000. Kind of a bummer.

Haha! Will recheck it when I get there, but if it's not a glitch, resto goals become more and more ridiculous moneywise... bakery is only getting better month to month, over 800k profit this time, but resto... if to buy the final prize, only 120k space left to buy add ovens... wd be nice if they wd at least increased servings yields for goals in case they cut a profit, but alas!

Nightclub Owner
    PepperWoo, the same thing happened with the previous prize, the Romantic Pond. TL doesn't seem to be giving them away any longer, but only unlocking them so we can then purchase them. At least they are being sold for coins and not gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    PepperWoo, the same thing happened with the previous prize, the Romantic Pond. TL doesn't seem to be giving them away any longer, but only unlocking them so we can then purchase them. At least they are being sold for coins and not gems.
    TL must've changed the code for RS or something since I received a free final goal prize on BS. Yeah lol imagine the possible rage in this forum if they didn't give one free and it is sold for gems. xD

Executive Chef
    Pepper did you put the tiles in the final prize or is it that way ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Pepper did you put the tiles in the final prize or is it that way ?
    I placed the tiles. The floor of the display is transparent.

omg, just got to 2nd oven and found another surprize!
    this time 2nd oven isnt free...
    i mean, you remember, they always asked us to have 2 ovens, and 1 was already in our storage, free and built...
    but not this time!

so, no more free prizes, and no more free ovens.. and profit leads to zero. and still low yields... nice gift for us for vale day, that's "what love is" -- "baby take off your shoes", lol! )))
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-09-15 at 12:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    omg, just got to 2nd oven and found another surprize!
    this time 2nd oven isnt free...
    i mean, you remember, they always asked us to have 2 ovens, and 1 was already in our storage, free and built...
    but not this time!

so, no more free orizes, and no more free ovens.. and profit leads to zero. and still low yields... nice gift for us for vale day, that's what love is, lol! )))
    Yeah I forgot to mention that... when I got to the second oven I didn't receive one too. I thought maybe that's because I already built more than 2 of the second oven even before I finished the 1st oven's last recipe since it was unlocked already. But still, they should've given us a free one anyway.

Yes, I have to pay $80,000 in order to get the final prize after it popped up. Meanwhile, I just want to ask why is it that the size of the characters in the final prize is so small, they are just like kids when compared to the final prize of thanksgiving goal ("thanksgiving Feast")! It is so funny when I place the two final prizes next to each other and the man and woman in the Romantic Lounge look like they are kids!! Can the size of the characters be more consistent?
    I play both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast