Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Feb-04 Valentine's Day

rechecked. to get 3rd recipe unlocked, need to complete #8.
    to finish #8, need to unlock counters.
    counters unlocked by #6 (sprinkles).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    if it makes you feel better, most ice creams do involve use of a stove. you cook a custard first, let it cool down, then put it in the ice cream maker to churn & freeze. and of course the hot fudge on top would involve the stove (or microwave).

the chocotini, yeah, i'm with you there.
    Eh, a tiny bit, but I was reaching when I mentioned the coffee honestly, so it's still a bit ridiculous for me overall lol. I don't know why they think that there HAS to be a drink machine and an "oven" every single time. There's a few times where they deviate from that formula, but it seems like it happens more times than not. And now we're making it from appliances that are typically made for food and not drinks. In RS, extra drink machines may be decent to have. But for a Bakery, I think more baked goods over drinks would be better, as Anna mentioned. Not to say that we should always get baking appliances every single update, but it definitely should be the majority of the time.

The recipes were fine, just would have rather that they made a drink/treat machine rather than a stove, is all... :/
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Farm Supplier

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Final goal prize It's pretty! And unlike in RS, I received one free lol

Thank you PepperWoo for posting the final goal prize... It is very pretty ... Love love it!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still on half way of the second oven, hope I can get the goal prize before V Day.

-deleted-

(See next post)
    Last edited by davidyagi; 02-10-15 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Forgot Quote

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    rechecked. to get 3rd recipe unlocked, need to complete #8.
    to finish #8, need to unlock counters.
    counters unlocked by #6 (sprinkles).
    Hi VanaCatu,

To open #8 Coffee for Cupid do I need to finish #6 Sprinkled with Love? I can prepare 2nd recipe but I think they won't count for the 25 I need to prepare...

--David--

I finished this goal last night!!! Whew....That last recipe chocolate martini @ 30 each kicked my butt! None of my neighbors have finished yet. This is the first time I completed a goal before other players! I love the final prize! Happy Dance! I'm glad to be done with this goal.
    Last edited by cali_girl_sd4; 02-11-15 at 08:28 AM.
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

New Resident
    Um...I finished the goals and tried to put the final goal prize in my bakery and it's invisible. I even tried closing it out and going back in and it didn't show up. I can click on it and it says it there, but you can't see it. Anyone else having this problem?

Executive Chef
    i've had that problem with other decor--deleting & reinstalling the game worked for me. good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by davidyagi View Post
    Hi VanaCatu,

To open #8 Coffee for Cupid do I need to finish #6 Sprinkled with Love? I can prepare 2nd recipe but I think they won't count for the 25 I need to prepare...

--David--
    Hi David, I'm not sure how it opens, since i've already passed it. BUT.
    If u have already #8 in your goals list, you can start to cook 2nd recipe.
    If u don't have it yet, you sdn't - it won't count untill resp. goal appears.

if i remember well, u have to close #5 and 6 to open #7 and #8.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-12-15 at 01:48 AM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast