Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Wow not bad but wondering if everyone's bundle costs the same? Mine is 80 gems
    Same here...

New Resident
    I'm so tired of things that are only for Apple users. Everyone playing should have the same opportunities. I have to pay for gems with just as much money as an Apple user. And I'd like the ability to block people if necessary.

Host(ess)
    It is good but can't waste 80 gems for that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by panix View Post
    I love this idea!! What a great new feature I'm not too keen on anything in this bundle, but I would love one that included items from the gardeners box!! I love everything in that box so I would definitely buy that one!
    don't get me started on that gardener's chest...SOLD...no questions asked...esp if it included the floral ****** wallpaper
    PLEASE MAKE THE GARDEN ARCHWAY AVAILABLE!!!

Rhino Keeper
    would also love if they did a music bundle with items frm the music box and melody box...maybe even throw in the Irish Band (2nd place prize) frm the lucky chest...random, yes, but its sooo freakin' cute

Executive Chef
    oh, gardeners one would be fantastic! and good choice on the wallpaper--i'd want them to include more than they seem to be at the moment though. and i would buy a carnival bundle, even if it repeated all of my many many carnival parts, if it included the last 2nd place item from that box that i don't have--esp. if it were combined with birthday box's bouncy castle and clown. (yeah, i know i'm like the only person who actually wants clowns.)

beach theme (which i would totally get) & sports themes (which i wouldn't, but only cause i have enough already) would probably also be very easy to put together.

also, congrats on coming up with something that would actually get me to spend 80 or 100 gems at a time, TL! cause 70 for a single display was way too much for me, but 100 for that same display if there's a bunch of other stuff with it seems reasonable.
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-05-15 at 02:54 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand why Droid is always left in the dust! IF YOU ADD SOMETHING TO THE GAME, THEN IT SHOULD BE FOR EVERYONE! This one shouldn't even be hard...instead of a random add from a box to a player's inventory, it is a multi-add of every item in the 'box'.
    I'm really sick of the discrepencies!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i would buy a carnival bundle, esp. if it were combined with birthday box's bouncy castle and clown. (yeah, i know i'm like the only person who actually wants clowns.)
    you're not the only one...love the clown and bounce house frm tht box!

I only want one item from it (i.e. the ticket station), as I already got others in that bundle. It would be too much (80 gems) for one item!
    I play both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

What is going on with gem sales on IOS? When I was on android there were always sales. There are a lot of items I would like to purchase before they are gone but if they don't put the gems on sale soon, they'll just have to go.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast