Thread: Can only breed Fire Dragons

New Resident

Can only breed Fire Dragons

Hello,

I am playing Dragon Story On a Wiko Rainbow 4G, Android 4.4.2., my Storm 8 ID is Zumseli.

Singe Yesterday, I can only breed Fire Dragons, now matter which combination I tried.

For Example: Forest and water gave me a Fire Dragon more than 5 Times in a row.

I guess that the Update to Android 4.4.2 Might has caused this Problem, because I installed it yesterday.

I reale Hope you can solve this Problem quite fast behause I want to take Part in the New World Event...

Thanks
    zumseli

Hey! I had the same issue a while back and what i would suggest is borrow some other device, log in with your storm8 id and password, then try any breeding combination. It should give you something other than a fire egg and when you go back to your own device, the glitch will have gone back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by Zumseli View Post
    Hello,

I am playing Dragon Story On a Wiko Rainbow 4G, Android 4.4.2., my Storm 8 ID is Zumseli.

Singe Yesterday, I can only breed Fire Dragons, now matter which combination I tried.

For Example: Forest and water gave me a Fire Dragon more than 5 Times in a row.

I guess that the Update to Android 4.4.2 Might has caused this Problem, because I installed it yesterday.

I reale Hope you can solve this Problem quite fast behause I want to take Part in the New World Event...

Thanks
    zumseli
    We've been unable to get Fire Dragons with the combos you mentioned above. If this happens again, please let us know what you did to get to this stage, and what other combos you tried. Thank you!