Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Smitten Kitten - 2-6-15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Well after I had a successful a 8hr breed on Tuesday(lovedove) it looks like I've got the 12hr breeding blues AGAIN......ughhh....I know we have till the 2nd of March to get all 3 but with the rate of failures (10 straights day's until I got my 1st 8hrs) I don't know if I'll be successful in breeding the kitty let alone the beautiful Matripony..
    Oh my gosh I just got a 2nd, 8hr breed time with pony & rhino...I had already decided that after so many rampages and armodillos that this was going to be my last attempt at trying for the smitten kitten....id speed it along but ive got 13hrs to hatch the egg that's on the nest...I'm so hoping its the kitten

Rhino Keeper
    No more armodillos, I want my kitten.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Oh my gosh I just got a 2nd, 8hr breed time with pony & rhino...I had already decided that after so many rampages and armodillos that this was going to be my last attempt at trying for the smitten kitten....id speed it along but ive got 13hrs to hatch the egg that's on the nest...I'm so hoping its the kitten
    Im now a proud owner of a smitten kitten.....yay...I'm sooooooooo happy...finally some good luck came my way

Congrats buttercup!!

Rhino Keeper
    Three doves and still no kitten.

Rhino Keeper
    3 doves and tons of regular fails. Looks like no kitten for me. I've tried all kinds of combos.

This is just like the Christmas one where I got the poodle and nothing else.

Rhino Keeper
    I hate how it's so easy for some ppl and super hard for others. I have 3 doves and one of them can easily be the kitten. It's like, it's a waste of time cuz chances are it's only going to be one of the creatures that's going to be hatched so why even bother?

3 doves, lots of armordillos, no kittens--also, based on the drop rate, it's impossible to get the puffalo w/o spending gems.

I AGREE too! Too many things at a time. Then you breed and breed and breed and get nothing! I did accidentally breed a Valentiger. I guess I will try again! 😾

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526