Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Smitten Kitten - 2-6-15

The Honorable Panda

Smitten Kitten - 2-6-15

We?re

feline good about this purrfect creature! The Smitten Kitten is sure to spread some love in Fantasy Forest Story!

8 Hours

Last edited by kooky panda; 02-06-15 at 12:47 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    It's really super-cute. I'm a cat person, what can I say? I love it.

So, any word on what elements this critter will be? I am hoping not another new element that can only be gotten (or not gotten as it may be) through breeding... like the Xmas element that could only be bred and ALL the other holiday creatures that could be won in tournaments and events NOT having that new element - ONLY through breeding which is 100% luck.

Executive Chef
    Omg this is a nightmare, though these 2 new love element creatures are cute, I have no space whatsoever for more limited animals unless this is a new element that is here to stay and they'll release it with the new expansions like they did with leopard.
    They'll probably release 3 of them just like they did with the Christmas element..( I'm having a heart attack here)

Executive Chef
    Must have this adorable creature and the habitat. Good job on this one TL.

Although, the idea of 3 more limited (new type) animals is not so great... limited animals, me and this game do not mix well.
    Last edited by knj00; 02-03-15 at 07:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Cute as a kitten, I don't like its epic form much tbh, but yeah the habitat is great but I'm not paying for it. At least it looks more rock/fire then the other but it totally looks too valentinesish to be that simple

Also considering the Christmas event, why do I think it's valentines/fire? These certainly don't look earth enough..
    Last edited by keller63; 02-03-15 at 07:36 PM.
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    Well, it sure looks like we're going to be receiving 3 fully pink animals - with a Valentine's element - to go in a $20 Valentine's element habitat. Excuse me while I barf.

I wonder if this is the pattern now - every holiday will get three animals with a gimmicky element (and different second elements) that can only be put together by buying an expensive habitat. I really, really hope not. I wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't for the pointless new element aspect. And the fact that the seasonal animals look super out of place the rest of the year. And the fact that they'll probably be super difficult to breed.

That cat is absolutely adorable, however. I do wish it wasn't quite so in-your-face pink. I'm worried that it won't match whatever habitat it has to go in - whatever its other element is aside from the Valentine's element it almost certainly will have. I'm pretty sure it will look super out of place in pretty much any habitat. Maybe I'll do like what I did with Santa Claws and put it in the world event prize habitat. If I even get it. I'd like to get it. I'm tired of cat clones but come on this is such a cutie. Now, if this had been the final world event prize, I would have cared. It is So. Cute.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 02-03-15 at 07:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I didnt have ANY luck on the christmas animals, so am both excited but wary of these newbies. Will try though.

Really want to see the Valentine-style attack

Rhino Keeper
    Also as the response with love dove said, At least we have a time on when is coming out, next week.... So get prepared ASAP if you are working on them.
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Rhino Keeper
    So because they are pink... Shall we presume it is rock-fire?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy_Kit View Post
    So because they are pink... Shall we presume it is rock-fire?
    I think it will be fire - nature

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast