Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinderalla's Carriage - 2015 Valentines Event

I gave up and deleted game. Slow and boring.

I still can't get a lantern for the pumpkin. I think I'm on quest number 6 and I have 6 more picnic baskets. If nothing after those 6 this game gets deleted.

Farm Supplier
    How do you get this stupid lantern? I've done 6 quests now and nothing. What am I doing wrong? It's the dungeon quest right? I am so tired of this, I'm very close to just saying screw it. I am out of baskets again. This game and all the quests are not fun, at all.
    ~Always looking for new neighbors in Dragon Story, Fantasy Story, Castle Story and Wonderland~

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes the Dungeons adventure is the right one.... I think the most times posted here was 9 which I agree is too many. I'll pass on feedback to TL about this. You also need a basket to finish off the carriage at the end.

I didn't see my lantern drop, but when I checked the upgrade button of the carriage it was there.

Rhino Keeper
    So for anyone far enough along to be breaking geodes, even after you find the geode compass you can continue to find and crack geodes! I've cracked two so far, both had geode compasses. I have another three and plenty of axes, so will keep cracking.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes the Dungeons adventure is the right one.... I think the most times posted here was 9 which I agree is too many. I'll pass on feedback to TL about this. You also need a basket to finish off the carriage at the end.

I didn't see my lantern drop, but when I checked the upgrade button of the carriage it was there.
    Thank you for confirming I'm doing the right quest. 9 is definitely too many. I'm trying to craft picnic baskets as quickly as I can, but it seems to take me forever. I have not figured out the secret to crafting them fast yet. I'll get crafting again. Will this quest eventually go to timed or will it stay unlimited?
    ~Always looking for new neighbors in Dragon Story, Fantasy Story, Castle Story and Wonderland~

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get a lantern. I have played every day and have gone on an adventure everyday. That has to be 8 or 9 tries, I still don't have the lantern. My Carriage is a level 2. Also my upgrade says 70 gems to buy the lantern; it that correct? I am about ready to call it quits; can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Farm Supplier
    I'm so upset that I just loaded all that stuff into charming being broke and was only a couple of dryad's breath and one cup of tea short. And I get absolutely nothing. And now have to start from scratch.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You just need to keep trying. I have checked with TL about this and provided feedback to them on how long some players have waited for the lantern. It's not a bug or glitch.

Moving thread to main thread.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please post in the bugs forum so your game can be checked. You are level 34 in Wonderland? Just double checking as most players are in early/mid level 20's. (You're not confusing this goal with castle story?? Sorry, have to check!)

Ditto re not confusing your Castle level with your Wonderland level? You don't have the first goal in your book for the main event or limited time goose and goat? The goose and goat started 6th Feb for 4 days.

There is a current thread in the Bugs forum to keep an eye on and post into. No, it was not made clear, but to try and to help others, I've made heaps of posts about this issue and requested all players post instructions on their walls for non forum players.
    Oh I see the problem. I'm confused this with Castle story. I'm level 34 in Castle story actually. Anyways, thanks a lot!