Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinderalla's Carriage - 2015 Valentines Event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    My lantern arrived this morning. Yay! Now I'm waiting for Prince Charming to stay broke before I can move on. I had so much fun last Tuesday, it was all go go go, then I wait 6 days to get the lantern then I have to wait another 24 hours because even after 6 days I still don't have 80 paper scraps and I started with around 30. Lol.
    LOL!!! I'll take those paper scraps as I could use them for the quest I'm doing with Beauty seeds!

New Resident
    My level is 34. I don't have goal 'Guilty Prince Charming'. I've already checked the market but there is nothing new.
    Last edited by odd119; 02-10-15 at 09:15 AM.

New Resident
    Do you know why?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    In order to start the goose and goat goals you need to have Goal "Guilty Prince Charming" completed which is in the main goal guide at step 5. There's no level requirement.

The new items are in the Market, the icon low right of screen. They are in the tab with the star.

What level are you?
    Plz help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vontalken View Post
    I just opened the game to new quests and a lot of Valentine's Day stuff.
    I have deleted and re-installed Game twice and still don't have this update. I am a 50+ level player. What's up?

Executive Chef
    Fix my gold bars problem,I've been a loyal,very good paying customer for over 3 years,dead serious,the warning to craft all bars first WAS NOT IN GAME

Rhino Keeper
    The valentines goal was timed for four days. They ate over. That is why you don't have the goal. It's over.
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Rhino Keeper

Missing lantern, team lava please address

I have been to the dungeons 7 times looking for a lantern......without success. This is ridiculous. The game is quite boring when all you can do is make picnic baskets . Why will the lantern not drop for me? When you send somebody on a quest and it is completed, why do you not find what you are looking for? Please advise if all the quests are based on rare random drops or is there a realistic drop that won't frustrate the hell out of the gamers. I cannot keep making picnic baskets for two weeks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by odd119 View Post
    My level is 34. I don't have goal 'Guilty Prince Charming'. I've already checked the market but there is nothing new.
    Quote Originally Posted by odd119 View Post
    Do you know why?
    Please post in the bugs forum so your game can be checked. You are level 34 in Wonderland? Just double checking as most players are in early/mid level 20's. (You're not confusing this goal with castle story?? Sorry, have to check!)

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    I have deleted and re-installed Game twice and still don't have this update. I am a 50+ level player. What's up?
    Ditto re not confusing your Castle level with your Wonderland level? You don't have the first goal in your book for the main event or limited time goose and goat? The goose and goat started 6th Feb for 4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Fix my gold bars problem,I've been a loyal,very good paying customer for over 3 years,dead serious,the warning to craft all bars first WAS NOT IN GAME
    There is a current thread in the Bugs forum to keep an eye on and post into. No, it was not made clear, but to try and to help others, I've made heaps of posts about this issue and requested all players post instructions on their walls for non forum players.

Executive Chef
    Fine-so now I expect TL to cough up at least 30 gems to me ,yes,I emailed them,I let a lot of issues slide,but since this was their fault,I expect them to pay for it,no matter how many times this glitch was posted on forum