Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinderalla's Carriage - 2015 Valentines Event

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've put the whole goal with steps and tips etc in post 1.

Farm Supplier
    I am in desperate need of beloved gems. I've been chopping rocks like crazy and have 15 gold nuggets, but no beloved gems to make them into gold bars. What is the best source of the gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerdawg View Post
    I am in desperate need of beloved gems. I've been chopping rocks like crazy and have 15 gold nuggets, but no beloved gems to make them into gold bars. What is the best source of the gems?
    I have got some from the love trees on my other account where I am waiting for the 24 hour timer to time out. On this account they have all come from rocks. I have chopped rocks for the last 12 hours and have been able to make 6 bars. Think I had about 10 beloved gems when I started.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerdawg View Post
    I get 1 or 2 from the Love Trees but I have to chop it all at once (6 chops), and it also gives energy which is a plus. I think I've chopped 3 rocks (the large ones) and not received one gem but have been able to stock up a bit on my coal.

Hi! It's cool that the event is not limited in time but Valentine stuff doesn't drop any more. How are we supposed complet it? Is it a bug? If we must spend Gems for it, that is not much better than a time limit...

Edit: Time I finish my message, others say that Valentine stuff drop again. Ideed. I just restart my game and all works now. It probably was just a bug after all. I prefer that!
    Last edited by Tictoclolo; 02-09-15 at 05:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hold up-I did the princes goal(and used a few gems to complete)to get my first bars of gold,made the wheels,and I still have to make gold because it wasn't clearly stated you must make all the gold needed first,or else it's null?no,uh uh,so that means I wasted rare materials AND gems?!!!!no,I'm sorry, TL,but I fully expect my game to be fixed,I did my part fair,you do yours,I've wasted lots of gems on "my bad" and have kept quiet,but no,your glitch is YOUR fix

Rhino Keeper
    TL you have lost another player. Seriously, 6 tries to find a lantern and still no results? I bought gems early on and then found that things slowed down. Sometimes I receive only experience instead of what I expected so I stopped buying new foliage! I read somewhere in this thread that for some task the requirements are higher than the max. In CS that was not a big deal because you could get the drops with diligence; but not wonderland. Haven't seen minion in weeks so I started buying traps. HA more disappointment never more than 1 scrap of paper and no, zero (0) loadstones. Gold shouldn't be a special drop available only for a specific task. Not ammused with this game. I also noticed that CS took a wrong turn as well. Several days to complete the Alicorn task and stuff is left over then you just moved it? I get it now!

Rhino Keeper
    Eh, after 6 or 7 trips to the dungeon I'm getting kind of bored. If no lantern tomorrow morning I guess I'll just store the pumpkin. Oh well, maybe the next event will work out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MIssFryd View Post
    I'm thankful for any info we get and all hard work the moderators do, but this time I've never seen so many links going to other links, to the next again and so on. Really hard to follow. Remember, English is not first language for all of us and a little difference in words may pass us by. I collected all items in the 24 hour goal but missed the reward since the 6 minutes it stated obviously was closer to 5 and after collecting the last items and going for the reward the goal was finished. All that work, day and night, for nothing and lost all registered items. Never again!

And now I have to find enough gold and make another 8 bars since I couldn't find the right place to look for info for the goal and started making wheels when having made enough bars. Making wheels shouldn't be an option at all before we had all 8 bars to avoid such traps, in my opinion. This is how it usually works in other TL games.

I've played TL games for yrs now and never have I ended up with such mistakes before so obviously this is not as easy and clear cut to follow as the they usually are. There are so many Valentine goal related threads and/or links within threads going to other threads and split threads and combined threads I just got confused and gave up following them in the end. Never found the one you are linking to here SpiritWind00. If I had I wouldn't be in the predicament I am in now. Sorry, if I gave you extra work by asking a Q I obviously should be able to find answer to on my own, but didn't.

Now i'm about to give up the whole game. Have been so happy doing all required in goals, or so I thought, and no I end up losing in all ends. For me games are for entertainment and fun, not for making me frustrated and annoyed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry on anyone but myself, just disappointed and not sure this is worth my time, energy, gems and money if I end up like this more times. I don't give up easily and like a challenge, but when I do the challenge as it shows in the game and still get it wrong...

A good part of the players I'm in contact with in either of the TL games don't even know of these forums so to rely on all players read all pages and posts here is unrealistic. I usually have to inform them and give them the links to find them so wonder how many gives up after this Valentine's quest. (and NO i am not one of those having reported issues in Prince's goal, even if I lost out big time)
    Also ready to give up this game...

I'm not generally someone who gets irritated really easily or upset hardly at all - that being said, currently I am both. First, I am a daily player, even when there are no quests available, I will continue making baskets and make a daily trip through the castle in one of the 3 areas and will generally check on the game at minimum a couple times/day.

As soon as I received the Cinderella quest line I started on it and given that I have so much time without quests, I really haven't had to stop much to craft supplies, etc. I went into the castle to retrieve the lantern and came back empty-handed not once, but twice and just assumed it was like the map quests so I didn't give it much thought. Also considering it never ONCE said there was a time limit, I wasn't concerned enough to fight my way through the forums considering I didn't feel I was having an issue.

Today I FINALLY received the lantern, only to be told the quest was expired! Irritated as I was, I decided to go against my better judgment and spend $10 to buy the 200 gems so I could finish the quest (dumb, I know, but I have enjoyed this game and for as many issues as I've had, I really wanted to see this quest through). So I began making all the gold bars and making the wheels (not wanting to waste any time in case there was an invisible time limit again that I wasn't aware of). I finished the last wheel this afternoon but nothing happened so I went into the quest only to see that it didn't register that I had actually made the gold bars - HOW IN THE WORLD DO THEY THINK I MADE THE FREAKING WHEELS?!?!?

Again, it takes A LOT to upset or even irritate me, but now I am both! They need to fix this or I will be deleting this game - I play this game for enjoyment and fun - currently those 2 feelings are furthest from what I'm feeling toward FTW. I am generally a very positive and happy person and am not appreciating these unwanted feelings coming from something that should be mindless fun.

New Resident

Question I dont have any Valentines stuff though Ive updated the newest version

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Valentine Goals:

1. Goal listing for this thread - click here. Goal started 4 Feb.

2. Goal listing for the 4 day timed event for Valentine Goat and Goose - click here. Event started 6 Feb.

Revised by SpiritWind.

2015 Valentine Event
    Released 3rd February 2015
    Only the first Goal "Tricks On The Heart" is timed for this set of Goals and will expire on March 2nd 12 PM PST. Otherwise, as long as you've completed step 1 you can take as long as you like.

Link to the timed 4 day event - Valentine Goat and Goose
    Link to the discussion thread for - 2015 Valentine Event

Special Items and Drops

Nature:
    Tree drops: Heart Wisp, Love Dust, Beloved gems, Honey, Dryad's breath, Energy
    Young love oak - 840 coin
    Love tree - 500 coin

Rock drops: Heart Wisp, Love Dust, Beloved gems,
    Kissing rock - 1700 coin

Animals:

Valentine goat - 30 gems - drops extra milk and goat horns
    Valentine goose - 45 gems - drops extra eggs, feathers and jeweled eggs
    Valentine alpaca - 100 gems - milk and chance of wool
    Valentine peacock - 150 gems - high chance of feathers and jeweled eggs

Decorations:

Valentine path - 1 gem
    Valentine fence - 400 coin
    Fountain of love - 75 gems
    Enormous Rose Bouquet - 55 gems
    Cupid statue - 40 gems
    Valentine Topiary - 100 gems
    Pumpkin carriage - (unlocked by goal)

Goals
    Rewards for completing each step is 70 coin and 1 xp.

1. Tricks on the Eyes
    Rest at the cottage x1. skip 2 gems.

2. Follow your heart
    Clear a heart rock x1. skip 10 gems
    Clear a heart tree x1. skip 10 gems

3. Cinderelly, Cinderelly
    Give 5 milk. (skip 10 gems)
    Give 5 egg. (skip 10 gems)
    Give 8 goldie berries. (skip 8 gems)

4. Charms are Fleeting
    Check cottage x3. (skip 6 gems)
    Check Tavern x1. (skip 5 gems)

5. Guilty Prince Charming
    Find Cinderella at the Wishing Well x1. (skip 2 gems)

6. Just like the Story
    Give Cinderella 10 water. (skip 10 gems.)
    Unlocks Pumpkin Carriage

7. Bibbity What?
    Place the Pumpkin carriage (go)
    Use Love Magic on the Pumpkin (use)

8. Mushrooms like Alice
    Ask Cinderella to make the potion (ask)
    Gather 10 seeds
    Gather 8 toadstools

9. Fate works in Mysterious Ways
    Brew the Magic Growth Potion x1 (brew) (at the Tinker's Workshop) 10 minutes
    Potion is: 10 seed, 8 mushroom, 8 fairy dust - 10 minutes

10. Fail Twice, Shame on Me
    Brew the Magic Growth Potion x1 (brew) (at the Tinker's Workshop) 10 minutes

11. Prince Charming's Plan
    Leave Cinderella and Prince Charming x1 (leave)
    Brew the Magic Potion x1.

12. ?
    Upgrade the pumpkin carriage.

13. Shed Some Light
    Explore the Thorny Castle's Dungeons (the dungeon should drop a lantern which is needed to upgrade the Pumpkin Carriage - it may take more than 1 try). Skip 25 gems
    Have a suitable Lantern x1. Skip 50 gems

14. Prince Charming is Broke [NOTE: OPTIONAL TIMED 24 HOUR GOAL]
    Note 1: if you load anything and do not finish it, you lose whatever you've loaded. You cannot get these back.

Note 2: to get to the next step, wait for the goal to expire.
    10 jeweled egg
    20 horns
    60 dryad's breath (skip 60 gems)
    15 stone blocks (skip 24 gems)
    30 fairy pumpkins (skip 60 gems)
    75 cup of tea (skip 75 gems)
    40 withered thorns (skip 80 gems)
    80 paper scrap (skip 80 gems)
    Reward: 4 pies
    Note: After the 24h broke prince goal expires, the 4 orange colored pies are available for purchase for 200 gems. These are the Gold Bars.

15. They See Me Rolling
    Have some gold bars x8. skip 80 gems
    Craft carriage wheels x4. skips 200 gems
    Gold Bar: 1 gold (from rocks), 5 beloved gems - 1 hour in workshop
    Carriage Wheel: 20 wood, 5 iron, 2 gold bars - 4 hours each in the workshop
    Note: You will need to complete the first task to "have" 8 Gold Bars first. Then move onto the second task to use them to craft the Carriage Wheels.

Tip from Reliquary: The new "heart rock" does Not give gold....or cards!Do not chop these to get gold...or anything else. Stick w/ the regular 20 chop lg. rocks. I have received 2 gold out of 6 rocks.....and lots of cards. The regular rocks give all the valentines stuff too.

Gold source: normal rocks, the Mine

16. Dinner Party
    Eat Sandwiches 4 (skip 40 gems)
    Serve Muffins 4 (skip 20 gems)
    Drink a Cup of Tea 6 (skip 12 gems)

(upgrade requirements for the carriage are revealed)

17. A last Minute Request
    Find a Geode (from mining rocks). (skip 10)
    Crack open the Geode (in workshop)
    Have a Compass Gem (find inside of a Geode) - (skip 50)

Found my Geodes in small rock. To open 1 geode you'll need 1 Sturdy Axe, process of opening takes 10 sec in workshop. But! My first geode gave me lodestone instead of compass gem, second - fairy dust. So it's kinda a lottery that may require quite a few sturdy axes.

18. Finding Compassion
    Enchant the Compass Gem - 3 hrs in the Magic Studio.
    1 Compass Gem, 5 Magic Scrolls, 5 Lodestone

19. Complete Carriage?
    Upgrade carriage to level 5

20. No Third Wheeling
    Take a spin in the carriage - collect from carriage in 22 hours.

Carriage Drops:
    2600 coins.

The End

Attachment 18179

Pumpkin Carriage
    Collection: 22 hours
    Build: 10 water, 10 love dust, 5 beloved gems, 10 heart wisp - 880 coin / 22 hours
    Level 2: 5 wooden beam, 5 silver, 5 stone block, 1 magic growth potion - 1300 coin / 22 hours + 420 coin bonus
    Level 3: 10 love dust, 1 lantern (from adventure), 4 white paint, 20 heart wisp - xxx coin / 22 hours + 500 coin
    Level 4: 30 heart wisp, 4 carriage wheel (skip 30 gems each), 10 jeweled egg, 2 enchanted block - xxx coin / 22 hours + 400 coin
    Level 5: 4 enchanted beam, 1 picnic basket, 1 enchanted compass gem (from Magic Studio but not available right now on the list of crafts), 3 fairy's blessing

Note 1: the heading in the banner on each screen is the level you are currently on and the items are for the next level.
    Note 2: you cannot craft the carriage wheel until you're up to that step.

Adventure:
    Thorny Dungeon adventure - 3 torches, 1 picnic basket

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

PurpleScorpion76 post:

Anyone else seen the update? So excited! Sorry missed the first page let me get the second.

1st is Rest at Cottage

2nd...Attachment 18045
    I dont have any Valentines stuff though Ive updated the newest version
    Last edited by odd119; 02-09-15 at 10:28 PM.