Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 04th February 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snowcastle14 View Post
    It's too pink and girly for me, but I wish I had enough cash to complete all the seasonal goals this year. It seems the only players who can do all the seasonal goals are the ones who either spend real money or high leveled ones like 50s and above.
    Depends on your level and how much money the appliances cost. I finished three sets of goals on a level 30 something bakery. But couldn't do the xmas ones because I couldn't afford those 50,000 ovens. It's possible. Just has to be planned ahead. And other than for skipping, gems don't really aid in goals. You have to do actual cooking to get the prizes.

Great update! Everything will go well with the coffee items. Can't wait to get started, thanks TL!!

One request: will you please, please, please re-release the Truffle Chairs. They would be perfect with this update & you'd make soooooo many players super happy.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    yaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo omg omg omg i love it i love pinku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! thank you TL i love u love you!
    hahah hey sweetheart! Autumns lane is in da house. I like it very much! Everything is soo cute.new goals today?that'd be awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    It's finally here!

Now my Valentine Bakery can be complete

Farm Supplier
    it's a girly update and I love pink ... I see two new appliances and the chocolate fountain is so cute... can't wait to see those beautiful items tonight!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    hahah hey sweetheart! Autumns lane is in da house. I like it very much! Everything is soo cute.new goals today?that'd be awesome!
    Hi sweety! ^_^ o I hope it's goals I would so love it!!!!! XD

I'm still wondering wat this bundles thing I had to update bs and rs and i don't see anything different in the game :/
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Wondering if it'll be a goal... the decor looks nice though

Thanks whoever gave the tip about tipping gem tables. It really works. Helped me get the spatula. Just tip a 3 or 4 star player on a table that requires gems to purchase. You may have to do it several times. After 3 tries I got the spatula. Great forum btw. :-)

Earlier post was for RS. Sorry. Haven't tried it on Bakery. Wrong thread my apologies.

Executive Chef
    OMG this is like a dream update come true for me. PINK is my favourite colour, and even though I have no room left in my bakery, I still want everything I see I that pic!!! Will go so pefectly with all my Valentine's decor!!!!! Can't get enough Valentines's decor!!!!!!
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast