Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 04th February 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Nice!! Sweetheart display is so cute. I don't recognize the treats on the first two counters? Anyone else? Maybe new appliances indeed!

Executive Chef
    How many days remaining on the other goals? We have had goals start before while old ones are there, but this seems quite sudden. Either ways, i dont care! I want it all. Gems or goals or coins.....its perfect! And will fit in with my pink for the most of the year decor.

Mumbling to self........cant believe some people dont like pink....

What else do you do.....tell toddlers Santa isnt real?! Think pink!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    How many days remaining on the other goals? We have had goals start before while old ones are there, but this seems quite sudden. Either ways, i dont care! I want it all. Gems or goals or coins.....its perfect! And will fit in with my pink for the most of the year decor.

Mumbling to self........cant believe some people dont like pink....

What else do you do.....tell toddlers Santa isnt real?! Think pink!
    Sehana's site says that there are 13 days left in the goal still. I'm guessing since next week would be kind of late for Valentine goals, they probably just rolled them out together this time, since there have been a lot of complaints about "late" goals for holidays before.

And it's not that I don't like pink, I just don't like a LOT of pink lol.

And why would I tell toddlers such a thing? I just run up and rip off the beard on the guy in the mall and watch the chaos ensue.... *insert evil villain laugh*
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I LOVE it! !! And I am trying my best to ignore the few players on here every single week complaining about something. It is just tiring to read and mind boggling why some play something they can't seem to find joy in. This is a beautiful update, love the love! Have a happy day everyone! !!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else get an update to the app - mine said something about now able to purchase "bundles" where you are able to purchase a set of items at a reduced price? Maybe that's what this is??? LOVE it sure looks sweet indeed!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    I LOVE it! !! And I am trying my best to ignore the few players on here every single week complaining about something. It is just tiring to read and mind boggling why some play something they can't seem to find joy in. This is a beautiful update, love the love! Have a happy day everyone! !!
    Not sure if I'm included into this group, but you can actually just flat out put them on ignore, I've done that with a couple of people now. Just click on their name to go to their profile and you can ignore from there. It will show that they posted, but won't show what was said...unless you click view post if you're curious enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Anyone else get an update to the app - mine said something about now able to purchase "bundles" where you are able to purchase a set of items at a reduced price? Maybe that's what this is??? LOVE it sure looks sweet indeed!
    Someone else asked on the RS forum and a staff member only said that it is something that is coming soon. Sounds pretty promising, as discounts are always a good thing!
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    yaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo omg omg omg i love it i love pinku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! thank you TL i love u love you!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Wonderful and timely too! I can't wait! Yay!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NoWayCupcake View Post
    Nice!! Sweetheart display is so cute. I don't recognize the treats on the first two counters? Anyone else? Maybe new appliances indeed!
    That sweetheart thing is indeed nice, the brown goes well, I like the sprinkle.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    yaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo omg omg omg i love it i love pinku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! thank you TL i love u love you!
    LOL! Neighbor I know you going to go crazy!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    This looks lovely! I really like that cute little display.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast